Cashless society

Yes it will.
Years ago I.D. cards were mooted. Everyone was up in arms about government surveillance etc. A cashless society is exactly the same, they will know everything about you.
My mum's 88, she doesn't have a computer, (online banking) when cash goes, what does she do ?
Going to a City match the tram charged me £8.60 instead of £3.40. I only found out by chance, if I'd paid cash it simply wouldn't have happened.
What? Like they already don’t know what they want to know through your phone, passport, driving licence, internet browsers and so on. Is them knowing you paid £4.50 for a Tesco meal deal the real deal breaker here?

Genuinely intrigued.

What? Like they already don’t know what they want to know through your phone, passport, driving licence, internet browsers and so on. Is them knowing you paid £4.50 for a Tesco meal deal the real deal breaker here?

Genuinely intrigued.
We do pick some funny hills to die on don't we? Same with the British aversion to ID cards, but we are all happy to carry a smartphone and do everything online.

As long as they don't know what I've hidden in the gap behind the kitchen bin cupboard, I'm fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.