Casillas: Manchester City are Real Madrid’s main rival

Hold on to fuck that can’t be right,the rags 38 th but but but they beat City in the FA Cup final last season…fucking 38th is generous should be more like 138th the cnuts ..
What I find more surprising is Everton as 94th best club in the world. Their manager is a boring gravel voice ginger dalek, it's just not possible they've been rated as so highly.

Their fans hate us as well, or did at least. I had a girlfriend from Madrid and any time I’d go back I’d meet a lot of them. They actually used to give it the big one about the money, unbeknownst to their own history, or ignorant. Atleti and Barca fans jus the same

In my opinion that night was on par with Hamburg for atmosphere.

On the pitch. That first half was breathtaking, I've never seen anything like it in my life.
Close, but not quite at Hamburg level for me.

Against Hamburg the whole of Level 1 was stood up for the entire game and there were no chunks of seats taken off home fans to give to UEFA delegates and sponsors. Pockets of away fans and tourists weren’t a thing then either.

The entire stadium apart from the away stand was City and all seemed to be involved in the atmosphere that night against Hamburg. It was electric for every touch and we were chasing for it to the final whistle to make it 4-4.

For me, the only game up there with Hamburg was the Liverpool home Prem game in 2019, the 2-1 win: Kun and Sané.

Funnily enough, there was less singing in the Hamburg and Liverpool games than that Madrid game, yet the atmosphere and involvement of fans in the game made them better atmospheres.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.