Cat advice

W W

worsleyweb

The lunatic wife has somehow persuaded me to buy a Bengal cat. It arrives tommorow.

I really don’t have a clue what to do with it.

can any cat lovers give me any advice as to how to make it feel at home?

Last edited by a moderator:
The lunatic wife has somehow persuaded me to buy a Bengal cat. It arrives tommorow.

I really don’t have a clue what to do with it.

can any cat lovers give me any advise as to how to make it feel at home?
Male or female?

Oh you lucky thing , love a bengal cat , should have adopted though

Leave it alone to explore , show it where the tray and food is , not together , then let it explore and come to you

Maybe put the game on tmrw night and see how it reacts. Then you will know if it is a blue or not and that will help decide how to treat it?

A Bengal cat arrived in my house about 6 weeks ago as a present for my daughter's 19th birthday. We've had cats before who decided to live here.

Tip 1. Try to stop it scratching up the carpet by getting some spray from the pet shop. We have not done this. The cat scratches up the carpet.
Tip 2. Don't buy loads of cat toys from the pet shop. A bit of rolled up foil on a piece of string is best and will provide hours of entertainment for moggies little brain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.