Cat Vs Dog

Cats do what they want and eat if they feel like it. Dogs wolf back their food and throw it up and then eat their own sick. You have to train dogs and walk them.

Dogs are cunts, cats are sexy.

Sigh said:
I know quite a bit about the dog, and the owner - she has seven of them, shows them, trains for others and does temperament evaluations for prospective owners, i.e. she is called in to run her eye over a prospect, she's also a fundraiser for the local vet college and on the board of a local humane society - this is one she got as a wee puppy, given her by...the vet that takes care of my rat terrier (small world!). Apparently her vet and my vet were at vet school together.

What do you think of him aesthetically?

Great looking dog, if you feel you can trust it then go for it.

Vagivoovoo said:
Cats do what they want and eat if they feel like it. Dogs wolf back their food and throw it up and then eat their own sick. You have to train dogs and walk them.

Dogs are cunts, cats are sexy.

Cats are selfish fuckers who, even though you feed them and let them live in your gaff, would sooner scratch your eyes out and ruin furniture than let you pet them.

Dogs win this one, paws down.

catvdog.jpg

Intensely dislike both along with irresponsible owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.