Category one tickets sold out

^ i posted this in another thread

reposted below, inc what i quoted to reply from -

kbb said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
I was told none left

All gone (the £60 ones)

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/March/FA-Cup-semi-final-ticket-news-reminder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... s-reminder</a>

complete swizz!

stoke and bolton had 3900 ish of those, so we must have had similar.. notice how we never released numbers like the other clubs did.

Name me one person who got to buy a cat 1 ticket above row 10 today? Anyone? People first in the queue? I was served at the window at 9.45 and if you read previous posts you know how that went! Only a maximum of 342 tickets (if everyone bought 6) could have been bought before i got to the window (not inc phones, but still, the phones can't have sold that many in 45 minutes!)
But even others who did get cat 1, they seem to only have row 10 and below.
What happened to row 11 to 40 then? City kept them all for corporate and family? B'stards eh :(

kippaxkid74 said:
But even others who did get cat 1, they seem to only have row 10 and below.
What happened to row 11 to 40 then? City kept them all for corporate and family? B'stards eh :(

So you own a football club and your regular customers pay you up to £500 a year to watch your games and then some right utter bastard comes along and gives you £40,000 for him and a few mates to sit in your best seats and at every game he spends £100 or more on drinks or a meal and then he comes along, and can you fuckin believe the cheek, asks you for a decent ticket for a cup semi final. What a c*nt, so you tell him to do one.
Question : How many boxes are filled next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.