Category one tickets sold out

Blue Pimp said:
Each staff member is getting 2 tickets
That is not all staff, probably coaching staff and office staff but certainly not stewards who I understand have to go in a ballot. I do not see anything wrong with this and is what I would expect at every club.

kippaxkid74 said:
^ i posted this in another thread

reposted below, inc what i quoted to reply from -

kbb said:
All gone (the £60 ones)

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/March/FA-Cup-semi-final-ticket-news-reminder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... s-reminder</a>

complete swizz!

stoke and bolton had 3900 ish of those, so we must have had similar.. notice how we never released numbers like the other clubs did.

Name me one person who got to buy a cat 1 ticket above row 10 today? Anyone? People first in the queue? I was served at the window at 9.45 and if you read previous posts you know how that went! Only a maximum of 342 tickets (if everyone bought 6) could have been bought before i got to the window (not inc phones, but still, the phones can't have sold that many in 45 minutes!)
But even others who did get cat 1, they seem to only have row 10 and below.
What happened to row 11 to 40 then? City kept them all for corporate and family? B'stards eh :(

Sorry but you are wrong, got ours at 10:30 row 12. All you have to do is ask for higher row :)

danebanksheik said:
Blue Pimp said:
That is not all staff, probably coaching staff and office staff but certainly not stewards who I understand have to go in a ballot. I do not see anything wrong with this and is what I would expect at every club.

Stewards in a ballot? A small percentage of rags in our end then.

danebanksheik said:
Blue Pimp said:

Why?

Does the woman on the checkout at Tesco get free food when they launch a new product?

And even if they did, it is still not really comparable as it would not affect other Tesco customers' access to the product.

These people are employees. They are paid to do a job.

Of course people on the playing and coaching side of things are going to get hold of tickets - and in a way, seeing as their efforts got us there, it is justifiable - but are you saying that you really think that someone who works in the club shop or the ticket office or some other office job is more deserving of a ticket than the season ticket holder who is first in line when they run out?

For free too?

I doubt it. Imagine going for years, for whatever reason having a lowish amount of point and then seeing what could have been your seat occupied by Maureen from the ticket office who barely watches football or Derek the steward who is actually a rag.

Cant see it going to 2000

which im gutted at got 2900

i also still think the cup scheme is the way forward. Or collecting tokens at the back of match programes

Why are people worrying about where they sit? At normal away games when allocated behind the goal, you can't just say you don't fancy that and move to the side. As long as you get in what does it matter. Does anyone really think people will be sat down?

As for 2900 points....you will stop worrying

danebanksheik said:
manc93 said:
Really cant see this going to 2000 :/
Good, might make people turn up to cup games next year
I'm on 2440. I went to all the home cup games. Though you're probably on the wind up, I think you need to look further up the loyalty points greasy pole for the no-shows.

Fact is, everyone knew that on the first day there'd be a mad rush. A weekend combined with a large amount of people being eligible due to the cup scheme. You're not going to see anything like that again throughout the sales period, so people saying it won't go to 2000 are wide of the mark. The club said they expected everyone with 2000+ to be able to buy one, and I can't see that having changed just because of a big queue on the first day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.