Category one tickets sold out

ForeverCity said:
danebanksheik said:
Good, might make people turn up to cup games next year
agreed. ive been every single cup game this year. home and away

I've been every one except notts county away, just didnt get them on the cup scheme

manc93 said:
ForeverCity said:
agreed. ive been every single cup game this year. home and away

I've been every one except notts county away, just didnt get them on the cup scheme
we went leicester but initially we weren't going so last minute our mates mate got us one but it was a coorperate ticket. still in the normal away section though we didn't get a red and black scarf and we didn't get any loyalty points added

lancs blue said:
ForeverCity said:
no, category 1 is bottom tier but on the sides.
category 2 is bottom tier but behind the goal.

There are category 2 seats down the side on the upper tier as well.
yeh, but i thought he was talking about the bottom tier only.

i'm trying to get picture of wembley and all the blocks and price catergories.
they had them today when we were queueing. very handy :)

Sorry to everybody but welcome to the world of success. This will be the case going forward, as we become more used to this then I do not think people will get so het up.
Each staff member is getting 2 tickets, this is from someone on the maintainence staff and an ex player who works in corporate areas is getting 5. Not sure what category but makes you aware of where tickets are going.
As we get more success these people won't be as bothered about going but as it is such a long time since last we were there they all want to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.