Caught smoking in the ground

I can not work out why a person can go to a game and can not last without a fag and yet that same person will go to the airport (which is non smoking now) to go on holiday.
Now think of it get to airport 2 hours before flight, even a short flight say Spain 2 hours plus get out of airport 30 minutes at least, so that's at least 4 and a half hours no problems but go to a game and they cant make it and I bet they leave before the end

Why should I go to the toilet and then come out smelling of stale smoke? I go to the football to watch the game and have a few beers. I don't go to come home smelling of disgusting cigarette smoke, thus the need to change clothes. If people cannot go 2 hours without an immature fix they shouldn't attend the game. I always complain to the Stewards after I use the toilet as I have to weave through 70+ smoking like the proverbial chimneys - this just to urinate.

I was always brought up to respect other people and their space et cetera. It's a pity however that my upbringing was not mirrored by other families.

Selfish twats the lot of them. They should castrate if/when they catch them.

PistonBlue said:
pierod said:
Brilliant, so you think bringing a gun to the match should incur a 3 match ban? Great stuff.

Erm, no. I do think some people tend to over react about some bloke having a fag though.
Smoking next to someone who might be a non-smoker is really disrespectful, but if someone wants to self-harm in the open air let them get on with it

I know it's late but I've been having chemo since contracting lung cancer in the toilets at Wigan on Sunday.

FFS that was like going into a burning cigarette warehouse! Fortunately I knew where the stones were as I went before k/o. Otherwise I'd have been fumbling around trying to find them - not a good idea in the gents toilets.

Marvin said:
PistonBlue said:
Erm, no. I do think some people tend to over react about some bloke having a fag though.
Smoking next to someone who might be a non-smoker is really disrespectful, but if someone wants to self-harm in the open air let them get on with it

bang on the money, we wont light up in the spirals and you dont smoke in the bogs.

guess which bunch wont adhere to the agreement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.