caught tuggin

im_still_here

who on here has been caught slapping the snake and who by? and what did they say/do?

i havent my self, but i caught a mate patting the ferrit

I was at my friends house having a smoke and a drink and watching the texas chainsaw massacre, and my mate went toilet, he was gone a while n i need a piss so i went i noticed he left the door open a bit (it had no lock) so i knocked n no reply so.... i had a peek through the gap in the door and in the mirror i could see him tugging with fury, i couldnt believe my eyes so i looked away, i thought nah no way never! he aint taming the angry snake surely! he must just be shaking it after pissing. so i wait a minute... i look again and he is going at it like a dog digging up a bone. i just left the house.... (p.s it wasnt just us two there other friends were there aswell)

im_still_here said:
who on here has been caught slapping the snake and who by? and what did they say/do?

I was at my friends house having a smoke and a drink and watching the texas chainsaw massacre, and my mate went toilet, he was gone a while n i need a piss so i went i noticed he left the door open a bit (it had no lock) so i knocked n no reply so.... i had a peek through the gap in the door and in the mirror i could see him tugging with fury, i couldnt believe my eyes so i looked away, i thought nah no way never! he aint taming the angry snake surely! he must just be shaking it after pissing. so i wait a minute... i look again and he is going at it like a dog digging up a bone. i just left the house.... (p.s it wasnt just us two there other friends were there aswell)

you did take a secound look didnt you.???mmmmmm says it all for me

im_still_here said:

Me and some mates were at this other lads house and he disappeared downstairs while we were all playing on the SNES. Another lad went downstairs, and lad 1 was shagging the couch, you know between the cushions. Bizarre.

the lad i caught had a vampire fetish he used to sleep with a picture of the 3 vampire woman from van helsing under his pillow. he used to carry it EVERYWHERE! after a year it was being held together by tape lol but thats a complete different story haha

im_still_here said:
the lad i caught had a vampire fetish he used to sleep with a picture of the 3 vampire woman from van helsing under his pillow. he used to carry it EVERYWHERE! after a year it was being held together by tape lol but thats a complete different story haha

This thread has taken a sinister turn.

Never been caught as in dick in hand, total silence. I have however been made it well aware they knew what I was doing. Was about 15 or so and had just finished. Rather than go to the bathroom to get rid of the handful of babybatter I had, I thought i'd wipe it on my dressing gown instead. Just as I reach it who tries to get into my room? My mum - my fucking mum! I managed to get to a position where from her view it either looked like I was a fucking weirdo hugging my gown, or I was infact wiping a load of duff I had just shot onto it. Her 'oh its ok I know what you're doing' made me not able to look her in the eye for - well know I still can't some 18 years later!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.