caught tuggin

jimharri said:
Can only be a matter of time before the ''headphones'' urban myth is posted!

Urban myth? Exactly what happened to me..

I was 14, it was 2am. Pitch black room, except for the bright, bright laptop.
There I was, going at it with headphones in, when I finally noticed my Mum's head was sticking through the door.. Laptop was so bright I couldn't see anywhere, was blinded.

citykev28 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Yeah... I suppose it's pretty obvious how you fuck a couch.

was it a leather couch? oooh the dirty woman. was it a corner unit? hhrrmpph.

Here it is.

10gk7c0.jpg

im_still_here said:
who on here has been caught slapping the snake and who by? and what did they say/do?

i havent my self, but i caught a mate patting the ferrit

I was at my friends house having a smoke and a drink and watching the texas chainsaw massacre, and my mate went toilet, he was gone a while n i need a piss so i went i noticed he left the door open a bit (it had no lock) so i knocked n no reply so.... i had a peek through the gap in the door and in the mirror i could see him tugging with fury, i couldnt believe my eyes so i looked away, i thought nah no way never! he aint taming the angry snake surely! he must just be shaking it after pissing. so i wait a minute... i look again and he is going at it like a dog digging up a bone. i just left the house.... (p.s it wasnt just us two there other friends were there aswell)

I have no idea what brings someone to start a thread on this subject. You watched you're mate wanking, by spying through the bathroom door. Pretty sure that qualifies you for a very special register!

ono said:
Never had a wank, so no.

liar.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
citykev28 said:
was it a leather couch? oooh the dirty woman. was it a corner unit? hhrrmpph.

Here it is.

10gk7c0.jpg

that's the sexiest thing i've seen since the avondale range in 2005.

Garden Of Edin said:
jimharri said:
Can only be a matter of time before the ''headphones'' urban myth is posted!

There I was, going at it with headphones in, when I finally noticed my Mum's head was sticking through the door.. Laptop was so bright I couldn't see anywhere, was blinded.
Thought it was the tugging that made you go blind, not your laptop!

jimharri said:
Garden Of Edin said:

Thought it was the tugging that made you go blind, not your laptop!

it's worse when the headphone jack accidently cums out and all you can hear an american accent screaming summit like "FUCK ME HARDER, SHOVE YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY. FUCK ME OOOH AHH" .... then you have to stop a minute or so just incase some1 comes in the room asking what the fuck that noise was lol

I've never been caught myself but I've heard a story which I don't know if it's true or not.

A mate of mine said that he was going at it headphones on full throttle, eyes shut digging deep into the wank bank. When he's finished he noticed that a brew and his tea had been put on his bedside table.

He lives with his dad so his dad has obviously brought it in and not wanted to disturb him. I really hope it's true but I don't think anyone has ever confronted him about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.