Sounds expensive, ineffective and shit.

Should be more like:
Hart
Zaba - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy
Garcia - Rodwell
Yaya
Silva - Aguero
Falcao

Yaya should be played further forward more often.

this lol. thats fifa 13 football lol

-- Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 am --

My team would look like:

Hart

Zab Komp Nasty Bains

Rodwell Yaya

Silva,Isco

Dzeko kun

no need to buy falco rather get baines and isco for the price of falco our strikers are more then capable of banging 25+ goals

AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:
jake28 said:
Hart

Zab. Komps. Nasty. Clichy

YaYa. Rodwell

Silva

Aguero Cavani

Falcao

Perfect:)

Should be more like:
Hart
Garcia - Rodwell
Yaya
Silva - Aguero
Falcao

My team would look like:

Hart

Zab Komp Nasty Bains

Rodwell Yaya

Silva,Isco

Dzeko kun

no need to buy falco rather get baines and isco for the price of falco our strikers are more then capable of banging 25+ goals

I only want to get Falcao if Tevez and Edin both leave, but he's definitely an improvement. And how's that Fifa 13? If it was FIFA I wouldn't play Yaya at all.
And he's shown us how much more effectove he is pushed forward, against Chelsea and particularly against Newcastle last season.

AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:
jake28 said:
Hart

YaYa. Rodwell

Silva

Aguero Cavani

Falcao

Should be more like:
Hart
Garcia - Rodwell
Yaya
Silva - Aguero
Falcao

My team would look like:

Hart

Zab Komp Nasty Bains

Rodwell Yaya

Silva,Isco

Dzeko kun

images

Klopp Flop said:
AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:

Should be more like:
Hart
Garcia - Rodwell
Yaya
Silva - Aguero
Falcao

My team would look like:

Hart

Zab Komp Nasty Bains

Rodwell Yaya

Silva,Isco

Dzeko kun

images

whats wrong with baines one of if not the best backs in the league.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 am --<br /><br />
mgreenz97 said:
AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:

Should be more like:
Hart
Garcia - Rodwell
Yaya
Silva - Aguero
Falcao

My team would look like:

Hart

Zab Komp Nasty Bains

Rodwell Yaya

Silva,Isco

Dzeko kun

I only want to get Falcao if Tevez and Edin both leave, but he's definitely an improvement. And how's that Fifa 13? If it was FIFA I wouldn't play Yaya at all.
And he's shown us how much more effectove he is pushed forward, against Chelsea and particularly against Newcastle last season.

Not talking about your team the team yours is good i was talking about the one above yours with falco and cavani. unrealistic

I know only the Daily Mail but I just hope we don't have another summer being beaten to every target

Manchester City have been dealt a major blow in their chase for Edinson Cavani after Real Madrid stepped up their attempts to land the Napoli forward.

The Uruguay international is Roberto Mancini's No 1 target with the Italian desperate for more firepower since losing Mario Balotelli to AC Milan.

Mancini is set for a busy summer in the transfer market but Real have now emerged as serious contenders to land Cavani at the end of the season.

Sportsmail understands Bernabeu executives have opened talks with Cavani's advisors over a money-spinning swoop.

The Real delegation are said to have made abundantly clear their intentions to land the player.

The news provides a major obstacle in City's attempts to sign Cavani, who has a £52million release clause written into his contract.

Napoli insist he will not be allowed to leave without a club meeting that release clause.

Sportsmail revealed on February 13 how City had begun negotiations with Cavani's representatives in a bid to strike an early deal.

Paris Saint-Germain are also monitoring Cavani ahead of the summer transfer window.

Benarbia said:
I know only the Daily Mail but I just hope we don't have another summer being beaten to every target

Manchester City have been dealt a major blow in their chase for Edinson Cavani after Real Madrid stepped up their attempts to land the Napoli forward.

The Uruguay international is Roberto Mancini's No 1 target with the Italian desperate for more firepower since losing Mario Balotelli to AC Milan.

Mancini is set for a busy summer in the transfer market but Real have now emerged as serious contenders to land Cavani at the end of the season.

Sportsmail understands Bernabeu executives have opened talks with Cavani's advisors over a money-spinning swoop.

The Real delegation are said to have made abundantly clear their intentions to land the player.

The news provides a major obstacle in City's attempts to sign Cavani, who has a £52million release clause written into his contract.

Napoli insist he will not be allowed to leave without a club meeting that release clause.

Sportsmail revealed on February 13 how City had begun negotiations with Cavani's representatives in a bid to strike an early deal.

Paris Saint-Germain are also monitoring Cavani ahead of the summer transfer window.

I can understand your fears, but unfortunately it is something that we have got to come to terms with. Because of our status and financial wealth we are now able to purchase from the top shelf - along with all the teams like RM etc.

However i have faith in Txiki and believe that we should have some deals already in place that will just be announced in the summer.

In regards to Cavani he knows how much he is coveted by Bobby and to me that will put us in a stronger position. Falcao I think we will still possibly enquire about because nothhing is certain in football is it.

It will happen pretty often when targets are ones that whole world and the rest of Universe are after.

Our scouting department is like - let's buy the one who was good and most talked last season.

It's hardly surprising to have competition for Cavani and Falcao.

I'd rather see more Nastasics and Rodwells than Cavanis and Falcaos.

30/40/50 millions, huge wages and if they don't click you have 2 clubs where you can sell them and they blackmail you to get them on bargain.With Nastasic and Rodwell you have players on realistic wages and ones that will give you 10 years of service and still have resale value to bring you back half of what you paid for them.

With FFP in mind we better take Rags model than Real Madrid's one (though they bought some young world class players on cheap in last few years).

mgreenz97 said:
jake28 said:
Hart

YaYa. Rodwell

Silva

Aguero Cavani

Falcao

Should be more like:
Hart
Garcia - Rodwell
Yaya
Silva - Aguero
Falcao

Are you insane?

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
mgreenz97 said:
jake28 said:
Hart

YaYa. Rodwell

Silva

Aguero Cavani

Falcao

Should be more like:
Hart
Garcia - Rodwell
Yaya
Silva - Aguero
Falcao

Are you insane?

That's how we lined up against Chelsea except with Milner in Silva's place, Aguero in Falcao's and Silva in Aguero's.
It worked a treat.

Tell me professor, what's wrong with this line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.