Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Madrid want Cavani they'll get him. I've never thought that Cavani or Falcao would be in our team for the opening day of the 2013-14 season. Maybe Jovetic or Higuain.

The more they show Falcao's movement, the better it gets.

You can see the defender keeping an eye on him, thinking he's got it all boxed off. Split second of not seeing him due to Falcao being directly behind him, accelerates in front, goal. Exquisite.

mgreenz97 said:
Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
mgreenz97 said:
Sounds expensive, ineffective and shit.

Should be more like:
Hart
Zaba - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy
Garcia - Rodwell
Yaya
Silva - Aguero
Falcao

Yaya should be played further forward more often.

Are you insane?

That's how we lined up against Chelsea except with Milner in Silva's place, Aguero in Falcao's and Silva in Aguero's.
It worked a treat.

Tell me professor, what's wrong with this line up.

Garcia. The end.

jake28 said:
Great movement and goal from Falcao...he's on another planet to Cavani

I think Falcao would make the better partner to Aguero but I wouldn't turn down either of them.

Not sure how great Cavani would be with us in a home game that we have 75% possession of.

There will probably be a plethora of world class strikers moving this summer and we need to get one of them.

Cavani will almost certainly move as will Falcao, Suarez will move too and I fully expect Rooney to move as Baconface will want to shaft him. Lewandoski will quite possibly move and there could be others. Neymar too might move or at least agree a 2015 deal which may hold back a club from signing, behind these we could easily see Villa, Higuain, possibly Ronaldo move too!

We obviously wont touch Rooney now and we will have to compete with Real, Bayern and Chelsea but there is a world class player to be had. Lets say Neymar to barca happens, that Falcao goes to Chelsea, Lewandoski to Bayern and Cavani to Madrid - even then we could still have a good go for getting Suarez and Villa to add to Tevez and Aguero which would hardly be the end of the world.

I think a lot will happen and we need to be talking to the 4 or 5 world class available players so that if we do miss out to Madrid or bayern (hardly unlikely) in going for say Cavani and Neymar or our first two choices we can still sign a top player.

BTW I would be loathe to sign Suarez as I think he's a dick but just highlighting the talent available!

Leaning a bit more towards Falcao now. Seems more consistent, more flexible and better suited to our possession game. Really hope we can get him in the summer. Don't want it being like last where we miss out on all our targets :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.