Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
mgreenz97 said:
Are you insane?

That's how we lined up against Chelsea except with Milner in Silva's place, Aguero in Falcao's and Silva in Aguero's.
It worked a treat.

Tell me professor, what's wrong with this line up.

Garcia. The end.

Garcia has improved incredibly from what he was.
He did very well against Chelsea when he was partnered by Rodwell.

mgreenz97 said:
mgreenz97 said:
That's how we lined up against Chelsea except with Milner in Silva's place, Aguero in Falcao's and Silva in Aguero's.
It worked a treat.

Tell me professor, what's wrong with this line up.

Garcia. The end.

He has I'm improved as in we no longer have a slug in the middle of the midfield, more like a vague resemblance of a footballer. But the rest of that team is either incredible, or could be incredible. Garcia is neither of these things, so why should he have one of the most important positions in the team, where one is on the ball all the time?

I liked it other than that though.

mgreenz97 said:
Garcia. The end.

He has I'm improved as in we no longer have a slug in the middle of the midfield, more like a vague resemblance of a footballer. But the rest of that team is either incredible, or could be incredible. Garcia is neither of these things, so why should he have one of the most important positions in the team, where one is on the ball all the time?

I liked it other than that though.

I think that his only problem is that he's so slow and lacks agility.
He's a good passer of the ball, he's fantastic in the air, he has quite a good shot on him, he's very strong on the ball and has a lot of confidence now that he's settled in.
Almost everything I said wouldn't have been true a few months ago, but since he's settled in he become a much better player. I don't think we need a replacement at all.

difference between Cavani and Falcao, is that one of them is ridiculously consistent throughout the season, though the other afterall, is top scorer of Seria A.

Falcao please City!

Akai said:
difference between Cavani and Falcao, is that one of them is ridiculously consistent throughout the season, though the other afterall, is top scorer of Seria A.

They're both normally consistent, Cavani is having his first goal drought in, well... a long time. Napoli aren't playing well as a team which probably contributes but he is normally a consistent scorer. Falcao is probably slightly more consistent though as three games seems to be the most he goes without scoring.

Good way of measuring their goal scoring feats...

Cavani: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=51359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerbase.com/players/playe ... r_id=51359</a>
Falcao: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=49207" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerbase.com/players/playe ... r_id=49207</a>

Wow, Cavani is 500 minutes without single goal in all competions! One of the most overrated players in the world!

bapi said:
Wow, Cavani is 500 minutes without single goal in all competions! One of the most overrated players in the world!
Great player who´s going trough a dryspell, not worth 50 million though.

I still think Suarez would be far better suited to us than these two, although I would still have either in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.