Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

The Real Madrid sale of Gonzalo Higuain to Italian champions Juventus will be discussed between Florentino Perez, the newly reinstalled top banana at the Bernabeu, and Juve fixers on Sunday, 9th June 2013. This deal is thought likely to be concluded given that it will be the 4th meeting between the 2 clubs.

Currently I/5 with Oddschecker to go to the Turin club, the sale for around €27m (£24.5m), would free up more funds to add to the reported €120m budget they have to complete their pursuit of Cavani and Bale.

I suspect Perez will be aware of Mourinho's assessment /admiration of Cavani. If Jose is a big admirer of the Uruguayan, I'm sure there will be concern in Madrid about Chelsea accelerating their transfer activity in the next 7/14 days.

Next week should see some very interesting developments vis a vis Cavani.

FantasyIreland said:
With some of you lot on here a guy can't win.........

Someone posts a bit of info,he then gets abused by the usual gobshites for being a KFA wanker and demands are made as to the root of their 'source'.

Now someone has provided such he is getting a slating for that as well.

Fucking priceless..... and it's no wonder people are reluctant to contribute.

Do you not think it stupid to tell where insider info comes from ?? especially as that info could get source of info in trouble ??

post insider info by all means but dont post the insider source..

Would you post your source if you were given info ??? No,of course you wouldnt..

FantasyIreland said:

Someone posts a bit of info,he then gets abused by the usual gobshites for being a KFA wanker and demands are made as to the root of their 'source'.

Took the words out of my mouth.

People can draw their own conclusions to the information provided without the need for public lambasting.

FantasyIreland said:

If some of you didn't act like needy fucking morons then these wums wouldn't bother posting their shite in the first place.

Bluemoon sheep followin their latest ITK

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8fDw8VzKI[/youtube]

samharris said:
Do you not think it stupid to tell where insider info comes from ?? especially as that info could get source of info in trouble ??

Would you post your source if you were given info ??? No,of course you wouldnt..

Personally,no i wouldnt.

However,i'm not the type to be intimidated by the bullies on here.<br /><br />-- 05 Jun 2013 10:11 --<br /><br />
stony said:
If some of you didn't act like needy fucking morons then these wums wouldn't bother posting their shite in the first place.

I cant relate to that mate but thanks for your input.

FantasyIreland said:
samharris said:

Personally,no i wouldnt.

However,i'm not the type to be intimidated by the bullies on here.

-- 05 Jun 2013 10:11 --

stony said:

I can explain it for you if it's too difficult a concept for you to grasp.

FantasyIreland said:
samharris said:

Personally,no i wouldnt.

However,i'm not the type to be intimidated by the bullies on here.

-- 05 Jun 2013 10:11 --

stony said:

Its a shame that to get the bullies to believe some have to divulge their source..

I strongly believe that many on here have cast iron info on most things but choose to keep quiet...

stony said:
FantasyIreland said:

The needy fucking morons, as you put it, are the ones upstairs in desperate need for the press to be all nicey nicey and that we are liked by everyone. That is as needy as it gets.

People on here enjoy the rumours certain posters put on, whether they're bullshit or not. Nothing needy about it, it just passes the day and gives a degree of excitement.

Bit odd really what you said, but there you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.