Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

samharris said:
stony said:
samharris said:
Its a shame that to get the bullies to believe some have to divulge their source..

I strongly believe that many on here have cast iron info on most things but choose to keep quiet...

Bullies ? FFS

Genuine posters who post info like Salford Paul, Ronnie the rep and Tolmie get respect and rightly so. In fact, I was sticking up for Ronnie on another thread yesterday.

I will still call bullshit on people like King-Kun, who's info amounts to exactly what was posted on this board a few days ago. Apparently he knows someone who knows someone who works with the youth team. Really ?? What the fuck would a youth team player know about our targets ? I think the answer would be fuck all. Yet some people are so fucking needy and desperate for any snippet of info that they fawn all over them. The wums devalue the real snippets of info from genuine sources.

Thats just it though Stony, they dont get respect,if they did we wouldnt have to stick up for them ( I stuck up for Ronnie too)Tolmie threatens to leave every window due to the abuse..

Its those 'Bullies' ( is that the right word ??)that im talking about fella.

In all honesty I was given info two years ago about Nasri coming which turned out to be true. My mate knew an ex city player from 25 years ago,yet he had access to this info.. so dont be too judgemental on someone who's involved with current youth players knowing sommat...

Im very open minded about all info now..tbh.

Yeah but Tolmies a soft cu*t sam - he did the same when i use to rob his a-team toys as a kid, me being 7 and him 14 tells you all you need to know!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
samharris said:
stony said:
Bullies ? FFS

Genuine posters who post info like Salford Paul, Ronnie the rep and Tolmie get respect and rightly so. In fact, I was sticking up for Ronnie on another thread yesterday.

I will still call bullshit on people like King-Kun, who's info amounts to exactly what was posted on this board a few days ago. Apparently he knows someone who knows someone who works with the youth team. Really ?? What the fuck would a youth team player know about our targets ? I think the answer would be fuck all. Yet some people are so fucking needy and desperate for any snippet of info that they fawn all over them. The wums devalue the real snippets of info from genuine sources.

Thats just it though Stony, they dont get respect,if they did we wouldnt have to stick up for them ( I stuck up for Ronnie too)Tolmie threatens to leave every window due to the abuse..

In all honesty I was given info two years ago about Nasri coming which turned out to be true. My mate knew an ex city player from 25 years ago,yet he had access to this info.. so dont be too judgemental on someone who's involved with current youth players knowing sommat...

Yeah but Tolmies a soft cu*t sam - he did the same when i use to rob his a-team toys as a kid, me being 7 and him 14 tells you all you need to know!!!!

fucking pmsl, that is the first time you have made me laugh, brilliant

samharris said:
stony said:
Bullies ? FFS

a-team toys...ah heaven..I had to make do with a transexual action man who was scared of heights and didnt like guns.. ;)

BringBackSwales said:
samharris said:

you're still a prick!!!

BringBackSwales said:

you're still a prick!!!

but of course! (just be careful your girlfriend does not go looking at your posts though)

samharris said:
samharris said:

a-team toys...ah heaven..I had to make do with a transexual action man who was scared of heights and didnt like guns.. ;)

Tolm also had one of those, though it did turn out to be my mams dildo but hey ho!!!<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:05 am --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
BringBackSwales said:

you're still a prick!!!

but of course! (just be careful your girlfriend does not go looking at your posts though)

Long gone, my boyfriend steve, although being a red, empathises with my need to be flirtatious on an internet forum!!!

samharris said:

Tolm also had one of those, though it did turn out to be my mams dildo but hey ho!!!

Nope....not goin' there.. ;)

@DeadlineDayLive: Mario Gomez is on the verge of signing for Napoli, even though Rafael Benítez would prefer to sign Edin Džeko. (Source: TuttoSport)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.