Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Ray78 said:
NQCitizen said:
Ray78 said:
The club will always have another quality back up if Cavani doesn't sign for us. We have already learnt from our mistake already imo.

Cavani and Falcao are completely in a class of their own though.

Falcao cost FC Porto 3.5m Euros and Cavani cost 17m so with careful scouting there are always bargains to be found.

They both got to grow, to be the main man for ninety minutes every game, at two excellent but not quite ultra top tier teams though. We can't afford the newer options the same luxury here. We need to bring in guaranteed quality. It's exactly what happened with Balotelli and to some extent Dzeko.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
samharris said:
stony said:
Bullies ? FFS

Genuine posters who post info like Salford Paul, Ronnie the rep and Tolmie get respect and rightly so. In fact, I was sticking up for Ronnie on another thread yesterday.

I will still call bullshit on people like King-Kun, who's info amounts to exactly what was posted on this board a few days ago. Apparently he knows someone who knows someone who works with the youth team. Really ?? What the fuck would a youth team player know about our targets ? I think the answer would be fuck all. Yet some people are so fucking needy and desperate for any snippet of info that they fawn all over them. The wums devalue the real snippets of info from genuine sources.

Thats just it though Stony, they dont get respect,if they did we wouldnt have to stick up for them ( I stuck up for Ronnie too)Tolmie threatens to leave every window due to the abuse..

Its those 'Bullies' ( is that the right word ??)that im talking about fella.

In all honesty I was given info two years ago about Nasri coming which turned out to be true. My mate knew an ex city player from 25 years ago,yet he had access to this info.. so dont be too judgemental on someone who's involved with current youth players knowing sommat...

Im very open minded about all info now..tbh.

Yeah but Tolmies a soft cu*t sam - he did the same when i use to rob his a-team toys as a kid, me being 7 and him 14 tells you all you need to know!!!!

2781978841_71a76dc483_z.jpg

zeven said:
gintylad said:
Have an unnerving feeling Chelsea will go all out and give Napoli much more than we're offering (apparently 25.5 mill plus dzeko) in desperation for a world class striker. Hope not, get it done Txiki. Recent reports suggesting the stumbling blocks are Napoli not willing to pay Dzeko's wage demands and the amount of cash upfront we're offering is not enough (undervalueing Dzeko). Hope these problems get resolved sooner of later.
That would be an absolute nightmare, we lose Tevez AND Cavani. if so, this transfer would turn 180 degrees fast than dancer.

worst possible outcome.

I know mate, still more confident on him signing for us, but just have a feeling stubbornness may cost us. Tevez would be a huge blow IMO as well, digged us out of various games last year with the 3 points, inventively sealing 2nd place. ( Swansea, Wigan hom ect.) Undoubtedly need Cavani to fill the Tevez void.

Who's available and gives you the goals and all the qualities of Cavani ? - I say City swallow their pride and pay over the odds on this one it's that important. - If we p*ss about and Chelsea get desperate for a striker Abramovich might slap £50+ million on the table, snatch Cavani and win the premier league next season - Of all the signings this summer, this is so so important ... Guaranteed goals plus unbelievable work rate !!

Suppose we have 20m from ballotelli and the price is in pounds 54.5m means we have to find another 34.5m

Tevez suppose he is on 250k per week and Balo was on 50K for arguments sake to make things easier that means in wages we would save 15m a year. If the wages of Cavani are right at 7m it means net savings on wages alone amount to 8m a year. If Cavani signs a 5 year deal that means there is a saving of 40m which covers the 34.5m. In other words the Cavani signing pays for itself.

For me there is no point haggling with ADL just give him his money and give me the player, anything less just means he will invite other offers and we might lose the player elsewhere.

NQCitizen said:
Ray78 said:
NQCitizen said:
Cavani and Falcao are completely in a class of their own though.

Falcao cost FC Porto 3.5m Euros and Cavani cost 17m so with careful scouting there are always bargains to be found.

They both got to grow, to be the main man for ninety minutes every game, at two excellent but not quite ultra top tier teams though. We can't afford the newer options the same luxury here. We need to bring in guaranteed quality. It's exactly what happened with Balotelli and to some extent Dzeko.

This is when our scouts earn their money. There are plenty of strikers in South America as well as Europe who can more than do a job for us.

Rammyblues said:
Suppose we have 20m from ballotelli and the price is in pounds 54.5m means we have to find another 34.5m

Tevez suppose he is on 250k per week and Balo was on 50K for arguments sake to make things easier that means in wages we would save 15m a year. If the wages of Cavani are right at 7m it means net savings on wages alone amount to 8m a year. If Cavani signs a 5 year deal that means there is a saving of 40m which covers the 34.5m. In other words the Cavani signing pays for itself.

For me there is no point haggling with ADL just give him his money and give me the player, anything less just means he will invite other offers and we might lose the player elsewhere.
You forgot about the 20 million fee we would get for Tevez. :) balo and Tevez money and tevez salary will pay for Cavani.

Flap flap flap flap..chelsea want.jovetic..why dont you all just relax...we have jesus and fernadinho so far ...chelse wont be paying the.dollar.for.cavani...just chill out all..fucks sake

If chelsea were gonna pay the money and pay the buyout clause why havent they? Falcao is off the market now so they arent waiting for him. Mourinho has been officially appointed now so they arent waiting for him? If they were gonna do it and just pony up the dough whats stopping em?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Flap flap flap flap..chelsea want.jovetic..why dont you all just relax...we have jesus and fernadinho so far ...chelse wont be paying the.dollar.for.cavani...just chill out all..fucks sake
Must've imagined Torres and Hazard ;)

It's a three horse race for him. Jovetic won't be going there, Arsenal more likely. Chelsea are after a 'big player'. I wouldn't rule out them going for Ibrahimovic personally and they are still talking to Rooney. Real Suarez. We are faves for Chelsea as far as I'm concerned and awarex and hope ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.