Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Lancet Fluke said:
levets said:
lmjones1uk said:
I'm completely not excited about this transfer.

Too much synergy between the hyperbole pre Dzeko and the hyperbole for Cavani.

I can't help but this we are buying a more expensive Dzeko and we'll sell Dzeko who will flourish given the right service - I'm positive with Navas and a run of games Dzeko will be knocking them in. We could save face and 30m - 50m..

This is my biggest fear as well.

I used to assume Dzeko and Cavani were similar players before we bought Dzeko and we were interested in buying one of them but I hadn't seen a great deal of either of them. I now don't think there is much similarity, I just think Cavani is the player we hoped Dzeko would be. I've watched a fair bit of Italian football this season and for me Cavani is strong, no slouch, great touch, good in the air, works incredibly hard and has a good finish. He is also flexible enough to play as an out and out striker, running the channels or as a target man. I honestly think he is a genuinely world class complete forward. Whereas I now know that Dzeko is utterly one dimensional and can barely even control a football. Personally, I don't think there is any risk in signing Cavani, he's exactly what we need, my main worry is that I'm not convinced we'll get him.

Reading this thread has made me realise that some people are in for a VERY pleasant surprise next season if we sign Cavani ;).

Barker said:
doomuk said:
I wish we would stop fookin around and buy this guy and is co.
Just pay the damed money FFS!!
Just because you're not hearing anything doesn't mean we're "fookin around"!

No news is good news. :D

A snippet of news translated from Italian media "Tutto Napoli:"
During the Radio broadcast, Goal, the brother of Walter Guglielmone, outlined the situation in relation to Edinson Cavani : "Cavani has not had any contact with Real Madrid, he is now in Italy with Uruguay. Benitez is a prestigious coach and Edinson can learn a lot from him. I believe he will play again in Naples: here is top scorer and next year would play the Champions League

ACMilan said:
Based on what Im hearing day by day, Ive changed my odds as to where he goes

Previous - City 50%, Chelsea 40%, Napoli 10%

Now - City 40%, Chelsea 35%, Napoli 25%

As days pass, it would shock me less and less to see him staying put one more year

ADL is not stupid, he knows It's time to move Cavani on, especially if he wants to get big money.
One bad season and he'll only be worth 22 million and you know ADL is all about the money.
The chances that Cavani will move are close to a hundred percent.

Cavani's brother Walter Guglielmone said there has been no contact from Real Madrid and he personally thinks Cavani will stay at Napoli because they're in the Champions League. Then again last month he said Real Madrid really wanted Cavani so you wonder how much he talks to his brother (from another mother?).

NQCitizen said:
doomuk said:
I wish we would stop fookin around and buy this guy and is co.
Just pay the damed money FFS!!

I'd drop isco like a lead weight if that's what had to be done to secure Cavani

Sorry mate. Cavani's not coming:

I was just thinking of the main issues we face every day over a beer .....as you do. The meaning of life, why women have to go and look like their mother as they get older, if we will sign Cavani or Isco on top of Fernandinhio and Navas.....then it all became clear.... through my amber magnifying glass.....

Roberto M. Edin Gone
Navas Isco

aka Edinson Roberto Cavani Gomes

Put your house on it! I need another beer.

jauganaut said:
ADL is not stupid, he knows It's time to move Cavani on, especially if he wants to get big money.
One bad season and he'll only be worth 22 million and you know ADL is all about the money.
The chances that Cavani will move are close to a hundred percent.

You need to play closer attention.

And not stupid is right - if he doesn;t get EXACTLY what he wants, he stays put.

Naples isnt a feeder team. They got 2nd in the league, and as you should know, a very strong team that can make a push in europe.

I dont give a rats ass if you guys think Im trolling... The likelihood of him staying in Napoli grows every day

attack w Insigne, Hamsik and Cavani... oof

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.