Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

As previously said if we are willing to pay the repoted 30 odd million for fernandinho, then cavani is surely worth the price reported?

I hope ADL's comment pushes City into panic mode and we just trigger the release clause. The haggling is boring and if Napoli don't want Dzeko (or if Dzeko doesn't want Napoli) is just going to end in tears.

Roman to ADL

How much you want for Cavani?

54.5m pounds

10s or 20s?

20s will be fine,

where can I pick him up?

Transfer done. eeeeee how easy is this.

DANNY O'B said:
As previously said if we are willing to pay the repoted 30 odd million for fernandinho, then cavani is surely worth the price reported?

Put it this way , if we really paid 30m for Fernandinho but were not willing to pay 50m for Cavani... then someone needs their head checked.

That is IF we paid 30m for Fernandinho.

DANNY O'B said:

52m (reportedly) spent so far on a winger with no other suitors and a 28 year old midfielder who has yet to spend a season at the highest level...

By this logic Cavani is probably worth about 100m.

NQCitizen said:
Akai said:
#Napoli President De Laurentis has spoken about the very real possibility of Edinson Cavani moving to Chelsea #CFC

Yep Di Marzio confirms. Really cocked this up if we don't get him.

I'll never get this "cocked up if we don't get him" statement. Maybe the player doesn't want to sign for us? Maybe we feel the fee or wage demands are too high? Maybe we have another target lined up... Or perhaps everyone is flapping & we have the deal concluded & the media are just guessing! Don't forget, Navas has said he agreed to join 4 months ago, maybe Cavani & our other targets did too? IMO he's ours as is Isco.

If we are willing to gamble, there are players of similar potential and quality at a price in what both Palmero and Napoli have paid for Cavani. It is down to our scouting team to make that possibility a reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.