Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Just activate his clause get it done and dusted then worry about selling City, otherwise we could have another RVP season when Cavani comes back to haunt us.

not my fault! said:
BringBackSwales said:
not my fault! said:
I've said this also, I just don't see any other outcome tbh.

they may well come to us, but of course there are other possible outcomes

Obviously but we've chased one for early two years & the other has publicly stated he'd love to follow Pellegrini.
Navas has said he agreed to join four months ago, that says to me we identified our targets early & secured them. I think all this back & forth is just media guesswork at best & them trying to fill pages & sell papers.
IMO (not that it's worth much) I think deals are in place for both Cavani & Isco.

I'm with NMF on this one. We seem to have sorted things months ago with our targets. The only game changer could be Chelsea now Big head is back - we need to hit the release clause PDQ or we risk his head being turned.

NMF - If this comes off your next lawn task is a shirt with Cavani and his number. Do you accept??

BlueAnorak said:
Frankly I don't know why we even tried getting a cheaper price. We either paid €53m or De Laurentis would say no. It all could have been done and dusted before Mouriniho became manager at Chelsea - but no. City were convinced they could try the same trick for the 3rd summer on the bounce - and it has failed for the 3rd summer on the bounce. If we really want him (I do but I'm not sure the club really want him) we may actually have to pay more than €53m.

I think it is £53M not €53M?

Chevelle said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I will guarantee cavani will be at city at the end of the month,as will isco.
Always a good contributor to the forums el Apache :) do u have any inside info or just a feeling?

Who cares, he's guaranteed it. Tattoos booked, Isco left arm, Cavani right.

BringBackSwales said:
BlueAnorak said:
Frankly I don't know why we even tried getting a cheaper price. We either paid €53m or De Laurentis would say no. It all could have been done and dusted before Mouriniho became manager at Chelsea - but no. City were convinced they could try the same trick for the 3rd summer on the bounce - and it has failed for the 3rd summer on the bounce. If we really want him (I do but I'm not sure the club really want him) we may actually have to pay more than €53m.

I think it is £53M not €53M?

And what if we don't actually think he's worth £53 million & Chelsea do ?

Presumably, we pay it because Chelsea think he's worth it ?

BlueAnorak said:
Still fooling no one.

avoidconfusion said:
I will be pissed if Chelsea sign him now, just because we try to haggle over a few millions for an amazing player like Cavani whilst splashing out over 30m for Fernandinho.
Or maybe paying the full amount would stop us from buying another player as the management probably has a fixed transfer budget this summer?
Isco, Thiago and Marquinhos are the rumored targets still remaining..

Chevelle said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I will guarantee cavani will be at city at the end of the month,as will isco.
Always a good contributor to the forums el Apache :) do u have any inside info or just a feeling?
just a good feeling chevelle,got every bit of faith in txiki and ferran,they've been like bleeding alan whicker for the last 4 month.

Vincents Tackle said:
supercity88 said:
avoidconfusion said:
I will be pissed if Chelsea sign him now, just because we try to haggle over a few millions for an amazing player like Cavani whilst splashing out over 30m for Fernandinho.

And he would wear blue at Chelsea too...

Bloody hell, I am now a lot clearer as to why this forum explodes at none headlines or twitter posts.

He plays in blue at Napoli. Chelsea play in blue. So do City. Perhaps the poster was having a bit of fun when he predicted Cavani would play in blue next season. Maybe not though...

At least one of you is awake this morning ;)

Maybe, maybe not though. ;)

Funny how Mourinho stated Chelsea won't be spending big this summer yet they are already linked with Schulrre, Hulk and now Cavani

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.