Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Syth said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 6m
A news completely to verify. So Chelsea fans don't get excited too early. According to Mediaset, Chelsea and Napoli agreed 58m€ for Cavani

Hope that's not true!
This guy knows shit !

IanBishopsHaircut said:
NQCitizen said:
andrewmswift said:
would much rather get both Isco and Thiago and a lesser striker (if Dzeko and Tevez both go) or another winger than Cavani.

the types of chances our creatives and even deeper lying mids will be offering now, any half decent striker will bag 30. we're going to rip the league apart and make CL semis with or without cavani

Hazard Mata Oscar
Cavani

Is better than anything we could put out. Someone might rip the league apart, I'd be willing to bet it's Chelsea.

You mean the same Hazard Mata Oscar that tore us a new one last season?

Oh wait.....

I think the main difference there is Cavani.

NQCitizen said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
NQCitizen said:
Hazard Mata Oscar
Cavani

Is better than anything we could put out. Someone might rip the league apart, I'd be willing to bet it's Chelsea.

Oh wait.....

you know we have sergio aguero, right?

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Hooch said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m

A news completely to verify. So Chelsea fans don't get excited too early. According to Mediaset, Chelsea and Napoli agreed 58m€ for Cavani

Don't know about this one, but he's pretty reliable know's is stuff palmeri,i would be absoulutely horrified if this was true.
He doesn't.

NQCitizen said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
NQCitizen said:
Hazard Mata Oscar
Cavani

Oh wait.....

We will have strengthened considerably too by the start of the season

Too much weight given to Cavani...he would be a good aquisition...but not an essential one...We will be far stronger going into next season regardless

NQCitizen said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
NQCitizen said:
Hazard Mata Oscar
Cavani

Oh wait.....

your forgetting there defense is dogshit ;)

andrewmswift said:
would much rather get both Isco and Thiago and a lesser striker (if Dzeko and Tevez both go) or another winger than Cavani.

the types of chances our creatives and even deeper lying mids will be offering now, any half decent striker will bag 30. we're going to rip the league apart and make CL semis with or without cavani

Thinking the same. Would Jovetic be an acceptable replacement? We supposedly have a first option on him anyway.

Still think this is a negotiation ploy by Napoli. However, if true, and Dzeko is Benitez's No.1 target, his price just went up to £30mil.

After watching this, <a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQvlSDaKtgg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQvlSDaKtgg</a> I'm 110% most of those goals scored there Dzeko could easily score.

We can't buy every good player in the world because he's quality.

If he goes to Chelsea, he goes to Chelsea.

It will hardly be the end of Manchester City.

Chelsea may have Cavani, United may have RVP.

We have Sergio Aguero.

And we fucking dominate the others from an attacking midfield perspective. Even more so with Isco. We dealt with Hazard, Oscar and Mata last year with ease, they will have to deal with Yaya, Silva, Ferna, Navas, Isco, Nasri, Thiago possibly. Bothered? Like hell I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.