Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

LoveCity said:
Chris Cohen saying Cavani to Chelsea is done, says his source was right about RVP, Mata, Mourinho. (<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Chris_Cohen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Chris_Cohen</a>)

58million Euros is under £50million, if we'll spend £30million on Fernandinho I'm surprised we won't spend £50million on the last A-grade striker on the market.

if that's the case we have made exactly same mistake as last season with hazard and rvp and given our main rivals a head start. problem this year is that chelsea have jose instead of a stand in like di matteo or a temp like rafa.

can we still blame marwood?

supercity88 said:
They didn’t exactly Torres apart last season. Ba the one game we beat them with ease. If I was to Hazard a guess I would say Cavani would help them win more games than they would Luiz. But Mourinho hasn’t exactly set the world alight at Real Madrid so him being at Chelsea doesn’t really Mata. Some of the drama on here is worthy of an Oscar. Roman wasn’t built in a day, we are closer to the finished article than they are.

(I know, I know, too much time on my hands!!! But I am a Marin biologist and the fish are sleeping)

Send your Cech's in the post!

Love it!

Chelski have apparently shown interest in: Falcao, Rooney, Hulk, Dzeko, Gomez, Jovetic and Cavani this summer. Basically, no body really has a clue.

The fact that our primary forward target has only ever been Cavani (for over a year) puts us in front of Chelski IMO.

Whenever an agent or chairman wants to create some tension then it's always either us or Chelsea who are interested. However I know that we will not overpay and have already lost someone this close season because we were asked for a fee we felt was too high.

Re: Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 4.

SheeshKebab said:
Smithy34 said:
What a great summer we are having already Blues.....new manager imminent and a proper transfer strategy

Navas & Fernandinho already signed....all we now need is Isco to announced along with pellegrini and then Cavani. That leaves us with possibly a new CB and LB to provide cover

and to boot the weather is fucking glorious : )
Absolutely spot on! As much as I'm looking forward to the new season! I'm just basking in what is starting to look like one of our most important Summers since the takeover and this weather! *Sunglasses on*

looks like we have missed out on our main target but nothing confirmed yet. Cavani to chelsea

Are we sure we're absolutely sure we're in for this guy?
Bobby used to talk about him a lot but do we know if Txixi/Manuel really want this guy? Seems like the whole Cavani to City rumour could've been escalated massively by speculation and conjecture on here.
Some peeps are gonna start havin a pop at the club when it was never in our plans to buy Cavani in the first place.

Re: Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 4.

jonmcity said:
SheeshKebab said:
Smithy34 said:
What a great summer we are having already Blues.....new manager imminent and a proper transfer strategy

Navas & Fernandinho already signed....all we now need is Isco to announced along with pellegrini and then Cavani. That leaves us with possibly a new CB and LB to provide cover

and to boot the weather is fucking glorious : )
Absolutely spot on! As much as I'm looking forward to the new season! I'm just basking in what is starting to look like one of our most important Summers since the takeover and this weather! *Sunglasses on*

looks like we have missed out on our main target but nothing confirmed yet. Cavani to chelsea

A lot of people are starting to say Cavani for Chelsea is done, where are these rumors coming from ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.