Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

If Chelsea do buy Cavani (which would be terrible as United and Chelsea would have the two most clinical strikers in the league) and Napoli want Dzeko in a separate deal, I hope we put a £50million valuation on him to see what that **** ADL has to say about it.

But anyway, Sport Mediaset isn't overly reliable compared to other Italian sources.

supercity88 said:
They didn’t exactly Torres apart last season. Ba the one game we beat them with ease. If I was to Hazard a guess I would say Cavani would help them win more games than they would Luiz. But Mourinho hasn’t exactly set the world alight at Real Madrid so him being at Chelsea doesn’t really Mata. Some of the drama on here is worthy of an Oscar. Roman wasn’t built in a day, we are closer to the finished article than they are.

(I know, I know, too much time on my hands!!! But I am a Marin biologist and the fish are sleeping)

Send your Cech's in the post!

My word, outstanding cheese in that, bravo sir, bravo.

Just looked at the betting odds Chelsea 1-8 we are 12-1 !!!

Tempted to put £50 on us would be a nice little earner!

Chris Cohen saying Cavani to Chelsea is done, says his source was right about RVP, Mata, Mourinho. (<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Chris_Cohen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Chris_Cohen</a>)

58million Euros is under £50million, if we'll spend £30million on Fernandinho I'm surprised we won't spend £50million on the last A-grade striker on the market.

alky313 said:
Tancredi Palmeiri is reporting that Chelsea and Napoli have agreed to a €58m fee.

Fuck.

Apologies, didn't refresh.
why would they offer £58m if the buyout is £53m?
especially considering they weren't prepared to pay £50m for their first choice target Falcao.

of course none of that is based in fact

edit: oh € and £ confused

Lets hope we are still at the table here! To lose out to Chelsea again on our main targets wouldnt be good, just seems roman will spunk money on whoever they want as we have to dilly and dally!! Our forwards all underachieved last season and we need to freshen up!! Fingers crossed on this one but I'm not convinced! Just my opinion!

This is a lot of smoke right now I'll wait for someone more reliable to confirm. Still not convinced Chelsea are gonna put all that down on cavani right now without selling anyone

We will have to wait and see as chelski will no doubt not sit on the news -if it is true I would expect this to be on their OS by tomorrow at the very least

There will be other world class options that we are looking at so it will not be the end of the world.

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 1m
Getting involved goes against my better judgment, but...Mediaset story not right. Chelsea+Napoli haven't agreed a fee for Cavani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.