Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

They didn’t exactly Torres apart last season. Ba the one game we beat them with ease. If I was to Hazard a guess I would say Cavani would help them win more games than they would Luiz. But Mourinho hasn’t exactly set the world alight at Real Madrid so him being at Chelsea doesn’t really Mata. Some of the drama on here is worthy of an Oscar. Roman wasn’t built in a day, we are closer to the finished article than they are.

(I know, I know, too much time on my hands!!! But I am a Marin biologist and the fish are sleeping)

Send your Cech's in the post!

City Raider said:
you just sense when abramovitch gets involved in a bidding war he's on an ego trip - I hope were too professional for that, with a value in mind we won't go above

Yes but sometimes you need to get your target if there are very few other options. If the Club want to win the champions league, we will need another world class striker.

jonmcity said:
Ray78 said:
NQCitizen said:
A good CB from being outright favourite I'd say. Especially if Luiz is in DM. They'll have the best forward and the best manager. The one thing that gives up hope is the poisonous dressing room politics of it all.

An added bonus is that they still have Torres on their books who will want to go to the World Cup and will demand playing time.

maybe we should put a bid of 15/20 million in for Torres. Think he is over his problems and back to his best.

Wages will be a major problem.

BillyShears said:
SamCity123 said:
Whilst Aguero didn't have the most clinical of seasons, I'd give him another chance leading the line, as others suggest. He's an amazing player, and with the attackers behind him it could be lethal next season.

Like others have said, I'd rather have Isco and Thiago and miss out on Cavani.

Aguero is a better player than Cavani IMO. He had an injury ravaged season last season and was playing in a team which overall was nowhere near playing at it's peak.

My worry would have been far greater if we were going out signing forwards and neglecting mid/att mid positions.

And if he has another injury ravaged season?..were left with mediocrity. We need to strengthen the forward line,no two ways about it.

jonmcity said:
City Raider said:
you just sense when abramovitch gets involved in a bidding war he's on an ego trip - I hope were too professional for that, with a value in mind we won't go above

Yes but sometimes you need to get your target if there are very few other options. If the Club want to win the champions league, we will need another world class striker.

I'd presume our valuation takes other options into account

BringBackSwales said:
BlueAnorak said:
Frankly I don't know why we even tried getting a cheaper price. We either paid €53m or De Laurentis would say no. It all could have been done and dusted before Mouriniho became manager at Chelsea - but no. City were convinced they could try the same trick for the 3rd summer on the bounce - and it has failed for the 3rd summer on the bounce. If we really want him (I do but I'm not sure the club really want him) we may actually have to pay more than €53m.

I think it is £53M not €53M?

Your right. Just checked - Its €63m or £53.6m at today's exchange rate.

supercity88 said:
They didn’t exactly Torres apart last season. Ba the one game we beat them with ease. If I was to Hazard a guess I would say Cavani would help them win more games than they would Luiz. But Mourinho hasn’t exactly set the world alight at Real Madrid so him being at Chelsea doesn’t really Mata. Some of the drama on here is worthy of an Oscar. Roman wasn’t built in a day, we are closer to the finished article than they are.

(I know, I know, too much time on my hands!!! But I am a Marin biologist and the fish are sleeping)

Send your Cech's in the post!

Hahahaha, Brilliant mate, well done :)

Tancredi Palmeiri is reporting that Chelsea and Napoli have agreed to a €58m fee.

Fuck.

Apologies, didn't refresh.

Until its on the official Chelsea website nothing is a done deal.

I put my complete trust in Txiki and Soriano to do the right thing this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.