Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
roy.or.r said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I actually think Dzeko and Aguero have a decent rapport and certainly respect each other, more than our other existing combinations.

Aguero is a superstar and nobody puts this boy in the corner.

With a World Cup coming up, watch him tear the league to shreds.

He doesn't need a superstar support act.

I don't have the quote to hand, but Pellegrini is on record questioning the wisdom of a Real Madrid.

He talks about an orchestra, rather than 11 lead guitars.

For £50m plus on Cavani, we go out and make a proper fucking statement with an extra £20m.

Ronaldo or Bale.
I know this is not the appropriate thread but Tolmie, is there any possibility that we can sign either one of Bale or Ronaldo?

Both of these players will leave their respective clubs when somebody comes knocking with £70m.

And both are worth every penny.

Here's a scenario, let's give Madrid the money they need for Bale.

Tolm, is that post based on something you've heard, or is it more of a dream than reality?

Please say reality...

Bilboblue said:
kanovic said:
Ronaldo for 70mill lol please give it a rest. If he leave he will go for a lot more.

I think you need to take a fkn rest, £70m is the maximum Ronaldo would go for at his age.
His a bigger star now then when he was sold from the rags if you think he will go for 70mill you are our of your mind. Only way is if he refuses a contract and has one year remaining then he will go for obviously less.

NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
roy.or.r said:
I know this is not the appropriate thread but Tolmie, is there any possibility that we can sign either one of Bale or Ronaldo?

Both of these players will leave their respective clubs when somebody comes knocking with £70m.

I would love Ronaldo here but imo if he comes it will be for the rags or for Chelsea.

I think after what Mourinho said about him earlier this week it rules Chelsea out.

adrianr said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
roy.or.r said:

Do you really think Ronaldo would move here? (Genuine question, not being a clever dick).

I think it will be Paris or Manchester if Madrid don't bite the bullet and pay him what he wants.

Having lost out on Neymar, Madrid are caught between a rock and a hard place.

With two years left, despite what Perez says, they are now in a rush.

Sure United would go to £50m but not much more.

Here's a curve ball. Ronaldo dreams of living in America one day...

How about in a few years time he fancies a stop in New York.

Anything is possible when pockets are deep enough and dreams are big enough.

If Madrid don't get Bale, then their marquee signing will be Ronaldo signing a new deal.

Can't imagine them having both Bale and Ronaldo, but if they really want Bale they'll have to fund a mega deal somehow obviously.

I think the arse would fall out of the rest of the premiership if Ronaldo is signed, can you imagine Red Cafe as he is announced, haha oh to be a fly on the wall at the swamp if it did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.