Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

neoblue said:
Note what pellegrini said about orchestras and guitars.

This wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't happen.

Cavani could be one of those guitarists or the drummer. Someone with an incredible appetite for goals, unlimited workrate and stamina and the will to score as many goals as he possibly can (and the ability to do so).

Txiki is trying to rebalance the squad and I doubt the hunt for an elite centre forward is for the fun of it. Even if we miss out on Cavani I think he'll try and sign someone else... not sure who, though.

SuperSilva said:
*Tin hat on* --- done

I really really do not see this happening...

He will only go to rags. I am sure he is even quoted in media as saying he will only return there if he goes back to rags.

HOWEVER... the only way this is even remotely (1%) possible, is if CR7 is influenced by the fact whisky nose is no longer manager.

*ducks for cover*

There is no loyalty in football anymore, if United put an offer on the table and another club put a better offer on the table he will go there.

Have United got the 300k he wants? Thats why he does not want to be at Madrid anymore, he feels they under value him and don't treat him like Barca do with Messi.

United could pay the transfer fee but not the wages.

neoblue said:

The way its going tonight,the violins are fuckin playing.

Vincents Tackle said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
adrianr said:
Do you really think Ronaldo would move here? (Genuine question, not being a clever dick).

I think it will be Paris or Manchester if Madrid don't bite the bullet and pay him what he wants.

Having lost out on Neymar, Madrid are caught between a rock and a hard place.

With two years left, despite what Perez says, they are now in a rush.

Sure United would go to £50m but not much more.

Here's a curve ball. Ronaldo dreams of living in America one day...

How about in a few years time he fancies a stop in New York.

Anything is possible when pockets are deep enough and dreams are big enough.

Just one of the many reasons I think signing Ronaldo would make sense for him and us and something I posted yesterday.
Stop it now lads, too much sense is being talked in transfer thread's with no name calling what's going on :O)

LoveCity said:
neoblue said:

Cavani could be one of those guitarists or the drummer. Someone with an incredible appetite for goals, unlimited workrate and stamina and the will to score as many goals as he possibly can (and the ability to do so).

Txiki is trying to rebalance the squad and I doubt the hunt for an elite centre forward is for the fun of it. Even if we miss out on Cavani I think he'll try and sign someone else... not sure who, though.

That's the problem. With Falcao having gone to Monaco, there's only 2 elite shows in town. Lewandowski or Cavani (unless you count the racist diving machine or the pubic wig pig - both equally unpalatable for different reasons) and the former of those has been offering his brown eye up to the rags and Munich for an extended period now. I doubt he would compromise (and I mean that in his eyes, not mine) and come to City. Cavani for me represents the difference between winning the title next season and not winning it, and as long as funds are not an issue I would advocate activating that release clause without delay

Is the fact that Tevez is on the verge of being sold going to be the clincher to free up wages/balance books to get Cavani in ?

Exeter Blue I am here said:
LoveCity said:
neoblue said:

That's the problem. With Falcao having gone to Monaco, there's only 2 elite shows in town. Lewandowski or Cavani (unless you count the racist diving machine or the pubic wig pig - both equally unpalatable for different reasons) and the former of those has been offering his brown eye up to the rags and Munich for an extended period now. I doubt he would compromise (and I mean that in his eyes, not mine) and come to City. Cavani for me represents the difference between winning the title next season and not winning it, and as long as funds are not an issue I would advocate activating that release clause without delay
hear fucking hear !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.