Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Sky Blue said:
Syth said:
Did someone really say that Welbeck and that little Mexican piss are better than Dzeko? I just have to be sure someone really did say it as it is just utterly ridiculous.

Simon23, he's got previous!

Previous?? ffs mate he's a serial offender.. ;)<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:59 am --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:
[i find that incredibly disturbing mate ... even if I understand why you posted it!]

It's the week you've had billy - put the rifle down (O:

Haha. You've got no idea.

yeah you pisshead :)

mancity61 said:
We've blown the same money that would buy Cavani on an ageing Brazilian who has played 8 years in Germany and Spain - oh sorry I stand corrected - The Ukraine - that hot bed of footballing quality, and a one club player from Malaga who'll be no better than Adam Johnson. Unbelievable, we'll finish 4th

sniff sniff

stony said:
mancity61 said:
We've blown the same money that would buy Cavani on an ageing Brazilian who has played 8 years in Germany and Spain - oh sorry I stand corrected - The Ukraine - that hot bed of footballing quality, and a one club player from Malaga who'll be no better than Adam Johnson. Unbelievable, we'll finish 4th

sniff sniff

What makes you say that ;)

ChelsTransfer
According to Le Parisién, Edinson Cavani has agreed to join Chelsea on a 5 year deal after the 63m release clause was activated #CFC #MCFC

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-psg-larrivee-de-cavani-bouclee-a-chelsea-107674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.le10sport.com/football/merca ... sea-107674</a>

French newspaper; don't think they are very reliable.

samharris said:
stony said:
mancity61 said:

sniff sniff

They must lead a pretty sad existence if their only joy is coming on here and pretending to be city fans.

I've just clicked on the Pelle thread, and someone is comparing the signings of Fernandinho and Navas to last years signing of Garcia.

I give up, I'm going to the cellar and staying there until the season starts.

samharris said:
stony said:
mancity61 said:

sniff sniff

Hayfever, a comon cold or dismay.

stony said:
samharris said:
stony said:
sniff sniff

They must lead a pretty sad existence if their only joy is coming on here and pretending to be city fans.

I've just clicked on the Pelle thread, and someone is comparing the signings of Fernandinho and Navas to last years signing of Garcia.

I give up, I'm going to the cellar and staying there until the season starts.

There's no way you won't be back on here Stony, most of us know that you are the best itk on this forum......if people don't believe me just pm him, mentioning how fed up and hurt you are with the current transfer window. There's nothing stony doesn't know about the incoming and outgoing of MCFC....FACTish!!!!

Seems to me we have been trying to push the cash + Dzeko deal but as some have mentioned he's probably holding out for a move to a bigger club.

Wether it's 40m euros plus Dzeko or its €63m cash (rumoured release clause), noone is getting him for less than release clause. We need to offer straight cash now or we miss out.

If then in a few weeks Dzeko decides to join Napoli then they can come & offer us £20m. Or if we get the £20m from somewhere else, we've still paid £50m for Cavani with £20m back for Dzeko from someone else.

Chelsea know we are serious about Cavani so they are wasting no time making sure theirs is the deal Napoli accept. We need to activate the buy out clause now & take it out of Napolis hands, because Chelsea have £50m they were waiting to splash on Falcao burning a hole in their pocket & it's only a matter of time before they trigger the release clause (if they haven't already).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.