Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
mcfc2607 said:
im not sure why everyone bigs up landon so much. its just like manchester but a hell of a lot dearer and much more tourists. Its a myth.

Seriously?

It's an incredible city. Not New York, but equally as much to do and visit.

Especially so, if as a highly-paid footballer, you can afford to live in west London or Surrey.

Or not have to worry about eating out every night in some of the best restaurants in the world.
Fair points if the players were little more than tourists, but football is their business and the City they play in should be at the bottom of the list

Fernandinho, Silva Yaya Youre, Nasri is a hell of a midfield. In footballing terms we win

Manchester and the High Peak is good too. It's not like it's Middlesboro

Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
mcfc2607 said:
im not sure why everyone bigs up landon so much. its just like manchester but a hell of a lot dearer and much more tourists. Its a myth.

Seriously?

It's an incredible city. Not New York, but equally as much to do and visit.

Especially so, if as a highly-paid footballer, you can afford to live in west London or Surrey.

Or not have to worry about eating out every night in some of the best restaurants in the world.
Fair points if the players were little more than tourists, but football is their business and the City they play in should be at the bottom of the list

Fernandinho, Silva Yaya Youre, Nasri is a hell of a midfield. In footballing terms we win

Manchester and the High Peak is good too. It's not like it's Middlesboro
I'm pretty sure none of them give a shit from the windows of their mansion !

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
mancity61 said:
We've blown the same money that would buy Cavani on an ageing Brazilian who has played 8 years in Germany and Spain - oh sorry I stand corrected - The Ukraine - that hot bed of footballing quality, and a one club player from Malaga who'll be no better than Adam Johnson. Unbelievable, we'll finish 4th

tumblr_lr5pa2aoyW1qb5esko1_500.gif

I find that incredibly disturbing mate ... even if I understand why you posted it!

BillyShears said:
mancity61 said:
We've blown the same money that would buy Cavani on an ageing Brazilian who has played 8 years in Germany and Spain - oh sorry I stand corrected - The Ukraine - that hot bed of footballing quality, and a one club player from Malaga who'll be no better than Adam Johnson. Unbelievable, we'll finish 4th

tumblr_lr5pa2aoyW1qb5esko1_500.gif

I find that incredibly disturbing mate ... even if I understand why you posted it!

Full metal jacket :)

mcfc2607 said:
simon23 can you please stop saying Chicarito in your posts as its horrible.
thanks.
:)

He's either the longest serving rag wum in bluemoon history or actually does know fuck all!

As bad as Mad Marv like you said the other day. In fact I would say he's worse but the lad is a blue though....so we will go for the latter :)

mancity61 said:
Fernandinho is one of the top midfielders in Europe.

Willian went from Shakhtar to Anzi last season.

Shakhtar still have Douglas Costa and Taison on their books. They are a hot bed of footballing quality as proven by their performance in the Champions League

Did someone really say that Welbeck and that little Mexican piss are better than Dzeko? I just have to be sure someone really did say it as it is just utterly ridiculous.

woolleyback blue said:
simon23 said:
nmc said:
Read the part of your post I have highlighted and tell me you believe it to be true. Two goal Wellbeck is better than Dzeko Good god I despair.

Yeah maybe a step to far in terms of goals but I stand by the rest of the points...chucarito is certainly better as are sturridge, ba and lukakau

Couldn't disagree more.

Wellbeck is utter rubbish if he wasn't wearing a rag shirt he'd be an anonymous 3rd choice for teams like Everton or Norwich.

Dzeko is a class beyond Ba and the little pee. Take a look at his Wolfsburg days, we don't play to his strengths but if we did he's get 25+ league goals a season. Something which is utterly beyond Ba or pee

Chelsea were happy to sell Sturridge to Liverpool even when they had a problem with strikers which says it all in terms of what they thought of him. Liverpool are his level.

It will take Lukaku a good few years to be as good as Dzeko.
Agree with every word of that

Utd fan at work calls Welbeck Heskey as he's unselfish and has a good all round game, but just can't score goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.