Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Perhaps the report that Pelligrini has asked for Dzeko to stay is because we know we have missed out on Cavani?

argyle said:
Perhaps the report that Pelligrini has asked for Dzeko to stay is because we know we have missed out on Cavani?

What I don't get is if we've agreed personal terms with Cavani as reported a few days ago and Napoli's first choice replacement is Dzeko then we should be able to get a deal done ffs albeit paying over the odds as Napoli's ADL is playing a canny game ...

argyle said:

I confess, i wanted Ed here a long time before he arrived, but you can't compare the 2, i could start with controlling the ball for starters and go on and on and on

the goats backside said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
the goats backside said:
Why would they place that bid knowing more has been offered already, god knows why i am letting dicks like that wind me up

And how do you know more has already been offered? The truth is we can speculate but nobody actually knows...

Come on mate, what's the release clause

The release clause is £52M... but what makes you think anyone has bid that much? Nobody knows who has bid what for him.

Who else thinks its odd that one day ADL says that he expects Chelsea to call him with an offer and two days later Chelsea have a £40m - £49m bid turned down?

Laurentis is using the news hungry media to play a blinder & tbh there's fuck all we can do about it. If he keeps Cavani he wins, if Cavani goes for £52m he wins, its a nice position to be in.

But there's one ray of sunshine on the horizon, the football world are no longer dealing with Brian Marwood on behalf of Manchester City, now its the Barca Boys and they know they can't fuck up this crucial transfer window like Marwood & Khaldoon did the last.

The obvious downside is that we aint Barca! We've just got to trust in the fact that we can potentially blow anyone out of the water if we wanted to, but also trust more in the fact that we have two wiley cayotes of our own as custodians of our vast wealth. Fingers crossed they'll know what to do for the best & sort it lickety split.....

Paying ridicolus money for Cavani 56 mill+ almost 300 pr week in wages, why not instead go for Jackson Martinez from Porto for half the price and 1/3 of the wages?

corrigan of norway said:
Paying ridicolus money for Cavani 56 mill+ almost 300 pr week in wages, why not instead go for Jackson Martinez from Porto for half the price and 1/3 of the wages?

Who says we're paying him 300k a week?

We have a 140k + bonuses wage ceiling now anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.