Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am not in my right mind I would spend the money on Cavani and make a statement. Over 5yrs its not that bad compared with 50mill for torres or 35 mill for carroll so tell them useless tossers to get of their arses and get to Brazil and get his name on the paperwork A.S.A.P don't let it turn into an auction cos we would lose out again to the Spanish teams. Make them dig deep if they want him

nobrot56 said:
As I am not in my right mind I would spend the money on Cavani and make a statement. Over 5yrs its not that bad compared with 50mill for torres or 35 mill for carroll so tell them useless tossers to get of their arses and get to Brazil and get his name on the paperwork A.S.A.P don't let it turn into an auction cos we would lose out again to the Spanish teams. Make them dig deep if they want him

what useless tossers?

I am hoping RM sign Saurez and that will certainly close one of his preferred options down. I don't think this player will move at all he is effectively being priced out of any move. The only way the price will become reasonable is if Cavani sticks in a transfer request and demands a move even then it will be one hell of a tough negotiation. I rate the chances of the above happening at no more than 2/10.

andrewmswift said:
nobrot56 said:

what useless tossers?

Was about to ask the same thing...

Rammyblues said:
I am hoping RM sign Saurez and that will certainly close one of his preferred options down. I don't think this player will move at all he is effectively being priced out of any move. The only way the price will become reasonable is if Cavani sticks in a transfer request and demands a move even then it will be one hell of a tough negotiation. I rate the chances of the above happening at no more than 2/10.

I have to say Rammy, having watched him in all the games at the Confed Cup, it only enforces my view that he is worth nothing like 54MM GBP's. More importantly I couldn't see how he and Sergio will fit in at City, as at the moment Cavani is taking the same space as Suarez (a very similar player to Aguero IMO) all the time for Uruguay and the frustration showed with Suarez in particular waiting for the runs that never came from Cavani...

Sky Blue said:
andrewmswift said:
nobrot56 said:

what useless tossers?

Was about to ask the same thing...
I think we're all guessing the same thing, probably the two Spanish fellas.

I think by now it's pretty obvious no one is going to pay the release clause. So he either stays at Napoli or ADL will have to make due with less than 60 million..

BB that nagging feeling gives my heart cause for concern, do you really want another Isco type thread? :-) (Mind you this is already on its way to being one although if it happens not sure if I could stand another round of Dzeko/Cavani posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.