Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tancredipalmeri: Yes yes but try to take that free kick on a tuesday night in Stoke with all the fish and chips still in the stomach.

Hahahaha exactly

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Allow me

PAY THE FUKCING MONEY CITEH.

Txiki out
Because he scored a free kick? Please.

Or it might be because we need a striker and hes the best available... And he scored a free kick. I agree he's pricey but think about if we dont get him, and Chelsea do.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 pm --<br /><br />He looks like he could be Pelligrini's son by the way

If he scores hat trick 2 day after brace..tht price tag may not come down

If we are playing 433 as is being touted then definite no to Cavani. We already have Kun. There is no point on putting his nose out of joint.

What we need for that formation is Bale. How much more expensive would Bale be than Cavani?

Bale Kun Navas
......Silva
Dinho Yaya

does look a frightening prospect.

robbieh said:
If we are playing 433 as is being touted then definite no to Cavani. We already have Kun. There is no point on putting his nose out of joint.

What we need for that formation is Bale. How much more expensive would Bale be than Cavani?

Bale Kun Navas
......Silva
Dinho Yaya

does look a frightening prospect.

I think Silva would be criminally wasted playing in that position. I totally agree with you about Cavani, but I think Silva will play where you've got Bale, and Nasri will play where you've got Silva.

Daz_Blue said:
Rodney Marsh ‏@RodneyMarsh10 4m
Man city have bid £35 mill + Dzeko, then £40 mill rejected for Cavani bet they'll go to £45 mill after today !

Is Rodney wumming or is he ITK :)

£45m + Edin.

That's a huge deal, so over priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.