Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Till yesterday, we were the only clubs that have talked to Napoli about Cavani according to ADL. If these Cavani to Chelsea rumors are true, either ADL lied to the press or Chelsea just pulled off the quickest deal of all time.

It's being reported as personal terms agreed only now they have to deal with that mad bastard at Napoli reckon cash plus Torres

The Italian press seem certain that when he is back from confed cup he is going to ask ADL to lower his price to 50m euros so he can complete the move to Chelsea. But Gazetta saying Torres is involved

whyalwaysyou said:
dctid said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Till yesterday, we were the only clubs that have talked to Napoli about Cavani according to ADL. If these Cavani to Chelsea rumors are true, either ADL lied to the press or Chelsea just pulled off the quickest deal of all time.

It's being reported as personal terms agreed only now they have to deal with that mad bastard at Napoli reckon cash plus Torres

The Italian press seem certain that when he is back from confed cup he is going to ask ADL to lower his price to 50m euros so he can complete the move to Chelsea. But Gazetta saying Torres is involved

Yup read that somewhere myself even at 50 million cash plus player is more likely

Ducado said:
Stoned Rose said:
City said about 10 days ago we weren't arsed about Cavani anymore so this is no surprise.

Chelsea will have a £100m forward line and still wont win the league.

Stop fretting.

Just the way I feel, to many star struck posters at the moment

Great post. Loads of flappers. I've said it before and I will say it again: Pellegrini got a tune last year out of SANTA FUCKING CRUZ. Have some faith that Edin will be better for us next season if he remains at the club.

DT82 said:
Ducado said:
Stoned Rose said:
City said about 10 days ago we weren't arsed about Cavani anymore so this is no surprise.

Stop fretting.

Great post. Loads of flappers. I've said it before and I will say it again: Pellegrini got a tune last year out of SANTA FUCKING CRUZ. Have some faith that Edin will be better for us next season if he remains at the club.

Santa Cruz scored 8 in 31 last year. I'm sure he could score 1 in 4 for us too, that is just levels below what we need.

It's not flapping to be apprehensive of your largest rival signing the third highest scorer last year behind Messi and Ronaldo.

Even if Edin is better that's two top strikers and next to no experienced back up.

Chelsea with Cavani is a massive switch in power. City with a better Edin isn't likely to make a season changing difference.

NQCitizen said:
DT82 said:
Ducado said:

Santa Cruz scored 8 in 31 last year. I'm sure he could score 1 in 4 for us too, that is just levels below what we need.

It's not flapping to be apprehensive of your largest rival signing the third highest scorer last year behind Messi and Ronaldo.

Even if Edin is better that's two top strikers and next to no experienced back up.

Chelsea with Cavani is a massive switch in power. City with a better Edin isn't likely to make a season changing difference.

Well the last poster makes a couple of relevant points... I know you ,non flappers' are so cool

Just give us a clue as to who might be achievable striker options this summer as we are now shorter in this dept than any other... or is this just the default setting?
I would have thought that we would have learned some lessons fron the pig's breakfast we made of last summer's transactions....

DT82 said:
Ducado said:
Stoned Rose said:

Stop fretting.

If 8 league goals is a tune then Dzeko played a fucking concerto last season.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 pm --<br /><br />
ACMilan said:
Playing Cavani on the wing is like playing Balotelli on the wing.

idiotic.
Balotelli was very good on the wing for Inter and looked more effective than I've ever seen him play for us, having players that can fill more than one role meanns they aren't sat on the bench as much.

The Doctor said:
Is everybody waiting until Aug 10th when buyout clause expires?

Think we are the only team to bid so far, it was not accepted and their owner has missed out on the best deal he could have got. He will now go on the cheap to Madrid. After his comments about our ownership don't think we will deal with this idiot. We have already moved on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/serie_a/napoli/2013/06/30-326716/%C2%ABChelsea+e+Real+Madrid+dicono+no+a+Cavani%C2%BB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/serie_ ... vani%C2%BB</a>

Says according to the English press Chelsea and Real Madrid won't go higher than 50 million.

This is going to get interesting, Cavani may have to force a way out if he wants to leave.

Cavani would do for us what rvp did for utd last season.

I understand what people say about the money but the difference he,would make in giving us a greater chance of winning things would out weigh that.

If he goes to Chelsea its a 3 horse race for the title

Of we finished 3rd how,would the supporters and the people running the club react as it would be a backwards step again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.