Cavani to PSG (edit) or Real or Us...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask - isnt Cavani just another Dzeko? Why would he fair any better under the current regime?
Hate him as I do - surely Saurez offers a better option for our style (no wingers). He's also hungry.........

I understand we will be trying a 4-3-3 formation next Season, and our buys will reflect this. Pace and trickery is the order of the day so I suspect not old fashioned centre forwards............any buys must have pace.

Cavani has pace. And he's better than Dzeko. But even were Dzeko to stay I think he'd enjoy it more next season as we look to be implementing more pace and creativity into our squad this summer based on our targets and the likely arrival of Fernandinho.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZfRvl7psY[/youtube]

ANY1aBLUE said:
Can I just ask - isnt Cavani just another Dzeko? Why would he fair any better under the current regime?
Hate him as I do - surely Saurez offers a better option for our style (no wingers). He's also hungry.........

I understand we will be trying a 4-3-3 formation next Season, and our buys will reflect this. Pace and trickery is the order of the day so I suspect not old fashioned centre forwards............any buys must have pace.

Cavani is about 6ft 2 and nothing like a traditional forward. He is quick infact very quick for his height has superb touch and control and is CLINICAL. Something which we dont have at the moment.

Also when the chips are down and things arent going well he doesnt hide he runs and fights and puts himself in the game when others are struggling. Hes the most all round complete striker in world football at the moment and if we could land him he would take us to the next level pal.

Milksheikh Mansour said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Cavani is about 6ft 2 and nothing like a traditional forward. He is quick infact very quick for his height has superb touch and control and is CLINICAL. Something which we dont have at the moment.

Also when the chips are down and things arent going well he doesnt hide he runs and fights and puts himself in the game when others are struggling. Hes the most all round complete striker in world football at the moment and if we could land him he would take us to the next level pal.

This is what i like to hear mr mansour

ANY1aBLUE said:

You obviously haven't seen Cavani play in Napoli's 4-3-3 system then?

don't want to worry anyone but he really does not have a great first touch. Good pace for a big 'un tho, and he can dribble. Finishing and 'heart' are outstanding. I just hope he adjusts to having defenders nudge him from behind better than Edin.

Danamy said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

You obviously haven't seen Cavani play in Napoli's 4-3-3 system then?

Dan do you have an inkling into how well things are progressing with regards to Cavani. If indeed they are.

Summerbuzz said:
don't want to worry anyone but he really does not have a great first touch. Good pace for a big 'un tho, and he can dribble. Finishing and 'heart' are outstanding. I just hope he adjusts to having defenders nudge him from behind better than Edin.

This is a big difference in the English game. Watch at corners how little holding, bumping and barging there is in the continental game compared to England.

Defenders in England are allowed to get away with so much.

this is the Man I want to see banging in goals with Aguero next see, another striker might be the difference between 1st place and 2nd place

dave_blue12 said:
Summerbuzz said:

This is a big difference in the English game. Watch at corners how little holding, bumping and barging there is in the continental game compared to England.

Defenders in England are allowed to get away with so much.
Hmmm. It's pretty rife in Italy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.