Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
poyntonblueboy said:
rvp too injury-prone,too old, i go with the managers choice, and that is cavani.

And people on here forget that RVP the snide little **** pulling signs at city fans in the infamous Adebayor game. Sorry but for me,he has had one injury free season. Great player but if it was a choice it would be Cavani in,Dzeko out.

Danamy said:
Davs 19 said:
Danamy said:
The fact were further down the line with RVP than we are with Cavani says differant.......................

Are we ? You know this how ? Just asking.

I know that we've met with RVP reps and things have been positive, he's also told a few people around the club that he's leaving.

I haven't heard that we've met with Cavani's reps as of yet but know that he could be a possibilty, i can only go on what i've heard i'm afraid.

Dan mate have you heard when the new IPhone 5 is due out ?

Great player though Van Persie undoubtedly is, I just can't bring myself to get behind his signing.

I'm sure if he does come here I'll think he's great and everything, but at the moment its just leaving me cold.

Cavani, however, I have no difficulty getting excited about - I think he's the one player Mancini has coveted for the last 2 seasons, and to that end would fit into our system - its the non-Mancini signings like Johnson and Milner who have difficulty fitting into our style - if Mancini thinks Cavani is the man to complete our strikeforce, then we've got to support him in that.

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
Davs 19 said:

I know that we've met with RVP reps and things have been positive, he's also told a few people around the club that he's leaving.

I haven't heard that we've met with Cavani's reps as of yet but know that he could be a possibilty, i can only go on what i've heard i'm afraid.

Not heard anything about the Iphone 5 but the Ipad 4, that's a differant story! ;-)

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Danamy said:

Not heard anything about the Iphone 5 but the Ipad 4, that's a differant story! ;-)

iPad 3-D........................

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Danamy said:

Haha ! Youll get a few pm's after that post, Can you name and shame them !

Danamy said:
Davs 19 said:
Danamy said:
The fact were further down the line with RVP than we are with Cavani says differant.......................

So do you reckon it's either RVP or Cavani?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
poyntonblueboy said:
rvp too injury-prone,too old, i go with the managers choice, and that is cavani.

And people on here forget that RVP the snide little **** pulling signs at city fans in the infamous Adebayor game. Sorry but for me,he has had one injury free season. Great player but if it was a choice it would be Cavani in,Dzeko out.

Footballer in being a complete tit shocker
;)

Optimus Prime said:
Great player though Van Persie undoubtedly is, I just can't bring myself to get behind his signing.

I'm sure if he does come here I'll think he's great and everything, but at the moment its just leaving me cold.

Cavani, however, I have no difficulty getting excited about - I think he's the one player Mancini has coveted for the last 2 seasons, and to that end would fit into our system - its the non-Mancini signings like Johnson and Milner who have difficulty fitting into our style - if Mancini thinks Cavani is the man to complete our strikeforce, then we've got to support him in that.

Forget about spending 30 million on Thomas Muller. Cavani is the one we need. He is a gamebreaker.

Premier League champions Manchester City have reignited their interest in Napoli striker Edinson Cavani and have already lodged a bid for the hitman.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footylatest.com/man-city-have-reportedly-lodged-a-bid-for-world-class-south-american/29150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footylatest.com/man-city-hav ... ican/29150</a>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.