Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be happy if we signed Canvani or RVP but would
Be ecstatic if we signed Falcao

Danamy said:
bournemouthblue said:
Do you say danamy that its rvp 1st..then cavani...mancini quotes seem to back that up...cavani too expensive at this time ...rvp is a little different...seems to me that its waiting on rvp 1st isnt it....but i deffo remember reps meeting city in napoli after that away game to them...either 1 ...who cares...i just think to take from arsenal would be the biggest statement to the premier for me......the finished article,between him and aguero...how many goals..........and i didnt see tooo much of cavani against chelsea at stamford bridge.....is always a worry......

By the way danamy not to criticise your posts by the way,i dont comment on here very much at all ,only to tolm in private i only wanted what your opinion was...

You've pretty much summed it up in your post tbh, i've always been led to believe that RVP has always been our priority with Cavani only being a possibility.

I never took your post as a criticism to be honest, no worries..............
Cavani is the managers number one target always has been, why do you think he was whingeing about the price in the press.... RVP aint priority, this i know for certain.

smithy167 said:
Danamy said:
bournemouthblue said:
Do you say danamy that its rvp 1st..then cavani...mancini quotes seem to back that up...cavani too expensive at this time ...rvp is a little different...seems to me that its waiting on rvp 1st isnt it....but i deffo remember reps meeting city in napoli after that away game to them...either 1 ...who cares...i just think to take from arsenal would be the biggest statement to the premier for me......the finished article,between him and aguero...how many goals..........and i didnt see tooo much of cavani against chelsea at stamford bridge.....is always a worry......

By the way danamy not to criticise your posts by the way,i dont comment on here very much at all ,only to tolm in private i only wanted what your opinion was...

You've pretty much summed it up in your post tbh, i've always been led to believe that RVP has always been our priority with Cavani only being a possibility.

Cavani is the managers number one target always has been, why do you think he was whingeing about the price in the press.... RVP aint priority, this i know for certain.

The fact were further down the line with RVP than we are with Cavani says differant.......................

RVP is the premier league finished article..and to take him from a top 4 team...job done .....always weaken your opponent i say...him and aguero next season.......how many goals.........oh my days....

Danamy said:
smithy167 said:
Danamy said:

The fact were further down the line with RVP than we are with Cavani says differant.......................

Any idea of if Cavani is open to coming and a scale of enthusiasm at all?

RVP is more getable because he's questioing his future and in a comfortable sistuation. Cheaper too and proven in the league. What I don't get is if fee's are a problem but RVP wages are higher than Cavani's then wont RVP be more expenive in the longer run? Would Cavani not be a better purchase based on age and re-sale factor (always a consideration), also that he is less injury prone.

RVP won't get his way at Arsenal, i am sure of it, Wenger is set in his ways and the board too tight. He will have to move to succeed in ambition. I haven't yet ruled out Barca in my head with Alacantra/Afelay etc going the other way + cash.

Danamy said:
smithy167 said:
Danamy said:

Are we ? You know this how ? Just asking.

If it was a choice between Cavani and RVP, then I would take Cavani. Still only 24 years old and established as one of Europes best.

RVP has had a good season but I wouldn't bet against it that last season could well be a one off, to injury prone for me. Unfortunately for RVP last season he did show what he could have done years ago if he stayed fit throughout a season.

I personally would not take the gamble

Davs 19 said:
Danamy said:
smithy167 said:

I know that we've met with RVP reps and things have been positive, he's also told a few people around the club that he's leaving.

I haven't heard that we've met with Cavani's reps as of yet but know that he could be a possibilty, i can only go on what i've heard i'm afraid.

Danamy said:
Davs 19 said:
Danamy said:

I know that we've met with RVP reps and things have been positive, he's also told a few people around the club that he's leaving.

I haven't heard that we've met with Cavani's reps as of yet but know that he could be a

possibilty, i can only go on what i've heard i'm afraid.

Fair enough mate. As I said, just asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.