Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anybody has been this. Not too sure what Il Mattino is. I imagine its an Italian newspaper...
857844f6.png

Quality player and would do well in the prem and fit well in our team

Prefer Cavani to RVP

Fingers crossed and all

bournemouthblue said:
Exactly what tolm said and i thought.....He done his job and for me i would be glad to see the back of him after what he did..

You never know what could of happened in that game against bayern if we got a goal back...

On another point what would you say we needed...for me a winger is a priority and im hoping that this chile player is what they are talking about...

Bale is deffo that answer,full of pace and what we need when to change things of start on the front foot...gotta offer the likes of adam jonno who is clearly not good enough for me..

Another midfielder and of course a centre half to cover komps and lescott cause kolo and savic are not for me if we want the champs league...

A lot depends on out goings but i think we're looking at 3 maybe even 4 in.

It does look very much the 3 are rvp,martinez and the hardest of the 3 if not all of them is bale.....with this suprise of the chilean,i had heard before todays post of skrtel about 6 to 8 weeks ago danamy........

bournemouthblue said:
It does look very much the 3 are rvp,martinez and the hardest of the 3 if not all of them is bale.....with this suprise of the chilean,i had heard before todays post of skrtel about 6 to 8 weeks ago danamy........

I've seen a few posts with regards Skrtel but i haven't heard anything myself tbh

Danamy said:
bournemouthblue said:

I've seen a few posts with regards Skrtel but i haven't heard anything myself tbh

It looks like it is coming from the Scousers not us. A decent shout if we have no chance with Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.