Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would sooner have Cavani than RVP - wouldn't fit in and would probably have a strop if he didn't start every game, gimme our current lot any day.....

Did Cavani say before the big match in Naples that he would love to play with Mario, or am I just imagining that???

Wrighty Wrexham said:
CTIDANDREW said:
Did Cavani say before the big match in Naples that he would love to play with Mario, or am I just imagining that???

Football?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/11/16/2759903/napolis-edinson-cavani-would-love-to-play-alongside" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/ser ... -alongside</a>

touche... There is the article.

Cavani is one of the ONLY FORWARD in the world that I think is worth displacing the 4 we already have, and would gladly allow Tevez or Dzeko to leave if he came. In fact, if we could get a top quality left midfielder/winger too, I would agree to letting them BOTH leave!

However, Mario and Sergio MUST STAY! They BOTH had the speed and clinical finishing required for success in today's Prem, and the last goal of the season is PROOF they can play together! One is a poacher, the other a shooter/target man, and I think they COULD be the best partnership in the world. Throw Cavani in that mix and we may be able to break records with the right service from a world class midfield!

ChicagoBlue said:
Cavani is one of the ONLY FORWARD in the world that I think is worth displacing the 4 we already have, and would gladly allow Tevez or Dzeko to leave if he came. In fact, if we could get a top quality left midfielder/winger too, I would agree to letting them BOTH leave!

However, Mario and Sergio MUST STAY! They BOTH had the speed and clinical finishing required for success in today's Prem, and the last goal of the season is PROOF they can play together! One is a poacher, the other a shooter/target man, and I think they COULD be the best partnership in the world. Throw Cavani in that mix and we may be able to break records with the right service from a world class midfield!

pretty bang on. i want cavani but only at the expense of carlos. edin offeres something different and we should keep him. i wish carlos well and i rate him as high as anyone, we just can't risk any repeat of last season.

ps. cavani would be awesome.

i really hope we get this player.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 am --<br /><br />i really hope we get this player.

If you say it three times at the same time spinning around with your finger in the air and your eyes closed it just might happen! ;)

Cavani is a great striker but I really don't think we need another striker. With the exception of Tevez, our other 4 strikers are all yet to be at the age of their so-called 'prime'. I feel Dzeko, Kun, Mario and Guidetti can all progress further and become better so another striker is not needed yet.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
If you say it three times at the same time spinning around with your finger in the air and your eyes closed it just might happen! ;)
Cheers. My boss is now looking at me like I'm a right prick. And I'm afraid he is probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.