Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it gobsmacking that someone would not take RVP because he might have a strop and in the same post want to keep a player who has stripped non stop to the extent of refusing to warm up and going on a 5 month golf holiday

de niro said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Cavani is one of the ONLY FORWARD in the world that I think is worth displacing the 4 we already have, and would gladly allow Tevez or Dzeko to leave if he came. In fact, if we could get a top quality left midfielder/winger too, I would agree to letting them BOTH leave!

However, Mario and Sergio MUST STAY! They BOTH had the speed and clinical finishing required for success in today's Prem, and the last goal of the season is PROOF they can play together! One is a poacher, the other a shooter/target man, and I think they COULD be the best partnership in the world. Throw Cavani in that mix and we may be able to break records with the right service from a world class midfield!

pretty bang on. i want cavani but only at the expense of carlos. edin offeres something different and we should keep him. i wish carlos well and i rate him as high as anyone, we just can't risk any repeat of last season.

ps. cavani would be awesome.

All I would say on Tevez, is that his agent has gone very, very quiet.

EalingBlue2 said:
Tevez has to go - he should neither be forgiven or forgotten. We cannot rely on him

Tevez is a winner, we need winners, the winning mentality is something a player has or doesn't.

Yes he's been a right twat off the field but on its he's been a beast and is a WC player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.