Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got him in this transfer window and only him I would be happy, our defence was (I think) the best last season then Joe Hart unstoppable, midfield no problem but Cavani up front... Wow..

BUY HIM!!!

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
BlueAnorak said:
I think this thread needs to be bumped.

This article could be the reason or I could have heard something or I just have a feeling in my water:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120808/napoli-ready-cash-cavani-178217" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... ani-178217</a>

That's what Danamy alluded to earlier.

I'd love to think the reason we are passing on RvP is because of this guy, one thing we know for sure is that it is the striker that Bob covets more than any other.

Omg yes please, my dream signing.

Danamy also said that if he moves, he expects it will be to Chelsea. City are taking FFP very seriously.

It's why we're now shopping for players like Sinclair.

argyle said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

I'd love to think the reason we are passing on RvP is because of this guy, one thing we know for sure is that it is the striker that Bob covets more than any other.

Danamy also said that if he moves, he expects it will be to Chelsea. City are taking FFP very seriously.

If we start shopping at that level, we won't have to worry about FFP

argyle said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

it's also a sign of long term vision for the club by the owner.

dario2739 said:
argyle said:
de niro said:

If we start shopping at that level, we won't have to worry about FFP

Or Champions League.

Akai said:
argyle said:
de niro said:

it's also a sign of long term vision for the club by the owner.

What vision is this? Do you think it will be less players the quality of Aguero and Silva and more the likes of Sinclair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.