Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll On City said:
pudge said:
Roll On City said:
We may as well appoint Marwood's mate Arsene Wenger!!!
Jesus Christ, we get it! You don't like Marwood.

And anyone who thinks are current squad isn't good enough to get past the group stages of the CL, is the idiot.
Oh I admire your optimism, but you may want to get that checked again!!!
Is this guy serious?

Where's Seosa when you need him.

pudge said:
Roll On City said:
pudge said:

And anyone who thinks are current squad isn't good enough to get past the group stages of the CL, is the idiot.
Is this guy serious?

lol, chill mr pudge...

Ciao;)

Roll On City said:
pudge said:
Roll On City said:
We may as well appoint Marwood's mate Arsene Wenger!!!

Why, but for a post we would have qualified from last years group. 10 points in a group of Napoli, Bayern and Villareal is fucking excellent.

Roll On City said:
pudge said:
Roll On City said:
lol, chill mr pudge...

Ciao;)
Great, now we have 2 Italian cockwombles on the forum
Fantastic news, I'm Italian woooo

coño
Let me rephrase it then (although if you're not Italian the 'ciao' doesn't make any sense)

"We have yet another cockwomble on the forum"

Just watching the Italian SuperCup beetween Juve and Napoli and Cavani is superb. his defensive work and workrate is huge, and still very dangerous is the attacks.

Between RVP and Cavani it's a no brainer for me which would be better for us in Mancini's tactic's.
Hope he wont end up at Chelsea.

No way we can get good price for any of our strikers so Cavani wont come, so hopefully he stays where he is.:)

pudge said:
Roll On City said:
pudge said:

Is this guy serious?

Trust me I've had my eye on him for weeks, the term Plastic springs to mind.

Why, but for a post we would have qualified from last years group. 10 points in a group of Napoli, Bayern and Villareal is fucking excellent.

Everyone keeps saying that but realistically 6 of those points came against a side that didn't win a single game and was eventually relegated and 3 of them were against a weakened Bayern side. I don't think there is a lot to fix but I don't think City would be a guarantee in a group with Madrid and Juventus with the current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.