Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say for a minute even if it were true.

Cavani/Aguero/Tevez/Balotelli

works less than Aguero/Tevez/Balotelli/Dzeko.

Mario is going nowhere and Tevez is in good graces. This wouldn't happen unless Aguero was out for an entire season (which he isn't, and it still wouldn't happen for the price tag) and sell Tevez next summer.

I just don't see the point of another striker of this type unless 2 superstar strikers are sold. You can get away with 3 star strikers and a 4th up and comer, but you can't have someone like this playing the 4th striker role. Just can't.

@SteveRossUmp: @Bcurley7 Italian newspaper sources - same ones that said DDR was staying yesterday.Apparently bid made and accepted for Cavani

I know its Twatter again but numerous sources now

Andouble said:
Let's say for a minute even if it were true.

Cavani/Aguero/Tevez/Balotelli

works less than Aguero/Tevez/Balotelli/Dzeko.

Mario is going nowhere and Tevez is in good graces. This wouldn't happen unless Aguero was out for an entire season (which he isn't, and it still wouldn't happen for the price tag) and sell Tevez next summer.

I just don't see the point of another striker of this type unless 2 superstar strikers are sold. You can get away with 3 star strikers and a 4th up and comer, but you can't have someone like this playing the 4th striker role. Just can't.

I agree with this 4 top strikers will wanna play every week. Can however see Mancini pushing Tevez back a little and going with Aguero & Cavani in front. Can't see this transfer happening tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.