Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario's Right Peg said:
Plain Speaking said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
It was Real___ something, Realblue or something along those lines, as i say i cant remember as it was around the time when Carlos was signing for us. Sorry if thats no help.

I've looked through the members listed, it could be he was "RealMancsAreBlue"
?

No mate that doesnt ring a bell.
The only other member user names that begin with "Real..." and have posted before are:
Real-City, 598 posts, last post 4/09
Realalefan, 4 posts, last post 2/11
Reallist, 1 post, last post 2/10
Realsparky, 317 posts, last post 5/12

It seems very strange you cant remember your previous user name!

GXCity said:
@SteveRossUmp: @Bcurley7 Italian newspaper sources - same ones that said DDR was staying yesterday.Apparently bid made and accepted for Cavani

I know its Twatter again but numerous sources now

Nothing on SSN yet then or the BBC let alone City website.

Will see what tomorrow brings..

Plain Speaking said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
Plain Speaking said:
I've looked through the members listed, it could be he was "RealMancsAreBlue"
?

No mate that doesnt ring a bell.
The only other member user names that begin with "Real..." and have posted before are:
Realalefan, 4 posts, last post 2/11
Reallist, 1 post, last post 2/10
Realsparky, 317 posts, last post 5/12

It seems very strange you cant remember your previous user name!

It was about 3 years ago now, im getting on abit mate i cant even remember what i had for tea yesterday so i fucked for 3 years ago! haha :D

Latest I could find from tuttomercatoweb was:

Cavani? I know for a fact that Napoli has proposed a contract renewal with an adjustment of 300 thousand per year, but this was rejected by the agent Claudio Anellucci. We need to sit around a table and discuss it further because Napoli can not afford to lose a player like the Matador ".

strongbowholic said:
Latest I could find from tuttomercatoweb was:

Cavani? I know for a fact that Napoli has proposed a contract renewal with an adjustment of 300 thousand per year, but this was rejected by the agent Claudio Anellucci. We need to sit around a table and discuss it further because Napoli can not afford to lose a player like the Matador ".

The contract extension trick. Use our name to boost his wages. We would have to sell Dzeko sharpish if we were to sign Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.