Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
Where's Damo when you need him eh?

http://www.ilmattino.it/articolo.php?id=201019&sez=SPORT

In English:

News jolts the dreams of Napoli fans: not only the chairman of Manchester City, Sheikh Mansour wants Cavani, something universally known for some time, but in recent days seems to have given Roberto Mancini, on vacation in Italy, the precise mission to convince the sample to move in July in the English city. To persuade the talented Uruguayan, the City is not at the expense baderebbe: offered him a five-year contract for more than 6 million and is ready to put on the plate at least 40 million euros in Naples, which Cavani is bound by an agreement to , 2016.

Please let this happen.

Cavani is an outstanding striker. Possibly even better than RVP, but unless its Ronaldo or Messi I wouldn't disrupt our current 4.

Now that Tevez is looking very likely to stay, I reckon any City striker bids will be shelved.

Danamy...you have said that rvp was the closest deal we could secure and that cavani was a long way off...do you think that now mancini has switched and believes he has got this man....i do remember in the winter i think it was when we met his reps just after we played napoli didnt we...

Marvin said:
Cavani is an outstanding striker. Possibly even better than RVP, but unless its Ronaldo or Messi I wouldn't disrupt our current 4.

Now that Tevez is looking very likely to stay, I reckon any City striker bids will be shelved.

I think Dzekos gone Marv. It doesn't please me but he won't be here next season IMO.

Danamy said:
Where's Damo when you need him eh?

http://www.ilmattino.it/articolo.php?id=201019&sez=SPORT

In English:

News jolts the dreams of Napoli fans: not only the chairman of Manchester City, Sheikh Mansour wants Cavani, something universally known for some time, but in recent days seems to have given Roberto Mancini, on vacation in Italy, the precise mission to convince the sample to move in July in the English city. To persuade the talented Uruguayan, the City is not at the expense baderebbe: offered him a five-year contract for more than 6 million and is ready to put on the plate at least 40 million euros in Naples, which Cavani is bound by an agreement to , 2016.

I know you helped me out during the last 5 minutes of the QPR match but please God make this happen !

bournemouthblue said:
Danamy...you have said that rvp was the closest deal we could secure and that cavani was a long way off...do you think that now mancini has switched and believes he has got this man....i do remember in the winter i think it was when we met his reps just after we played napoli didnt we...

I've heard nothing but positives with regards RVP from a number of people but if you look back at my posts i've also been told Cavani is also a real possibility aswell.

I was told at the end of the season that Cavani could well be a gift to Mancini from the Sheikh for winning the Title, players get bonuses and managers get players, so to speak.

Cavani knows that Mancini wants him, this could mean he wants to talk?

Of the strikers that we've been linked with Cavani is the one I'd most like us to sign. Think he will prove to be quicker, stronger and more clinical than RvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.