Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you say danamy that its rvp 1st..then cavani...mancini quotes seem to back that up...cavani too expensive at this time ...rvp is a little different...seems to me that its waiting on rvp 1st isnt it....but i deffo remember reps meeting city in napoli after that away game to them...either 1 ...who cares...i just think to take from arsenal would be the biggest statement to the premier for me......the finished article,between him and aguero...how many goals..........and i didnt see tooo much of cavani against chelsea at stamford bridge.....is always a worry......

By the way danamy not to criticise your posts by the way,i dont comment on here very much at all ,only to tolm in private i only wanted what your opinion was...

bournemouthblue said:
Do you say danamy that its rvp 1st..then cavani...mancini quotes seem to back that up...cavani too expensive at this time ...rvp is a little different...seems to me that its waiting on rvp 1st isnt it....but i deffo remember reps meeting city in napoli after that away game to them...either 1 ...who cares...i just think to take from arsenal would be the biggest statement to the premier for me......the finished article,between him and aguero...how many goals..........and i didnt see tooo much of cavani against chelsea at stamford bridge.....is always a worry......

By the way danamy not to criticise your posts by the way,i dont comment on here very much at all ,only to tolm in private i only wanted what your opinion was...

Wonder where, if at all, Falcao fits in all this..

For me its rvp 1st,then cavani in that order with dzeko leaving the club,how to keep those 4 strikers happy. if it was one of those 2 with tevez,aguero and balotteli.how is mancini gonna do it...

Really really want Cavani. I'm not gonna lie i have only seen him play 2 games and he was good but on football manager he is fantastic lol

I'd describe Cavani as a raw talent. Pace, aggression, work rate. The perfect player for counter attacking football. Not the best player for our style in my opinion. Like most on here, I think that Falcao would be ideal. The guy can do everything and is probably one of the top 5 strikers in the world right now. Atletico need the money badly, they paid about £35million for him a year ago, I reckon we could get him for £30million, not that much more than van Persie or Cavani would cost. But I'd be happy if we kept our current strikeforce, even if we sold Tevez and brought Guidetti in. 3 top class strikers is enough when we only play one up front.

bournemouthblue said:

You've pretty much summed it up in your post tbh, i've always been led to believe that RVP has always been our priority with Cavani only being a possibility.

I never took your post as a criticism to be honest, no worries..............

bournemouthblue said:
For me its rvp 1st,then cavani in that order with dzeko leaving the club,how to keep those 4 strikers happy. if it was one of those 2 with tevez,aguero and balotteli.how is mancini gonna do it...

Mancini's superhuman qualities will piss it.

bournemouthblue said:

I'm still not convinced that Tevez wont go during the summer if a good offer comes in to be honest, that snake Kia will be working hard, that's for sure.

It's only my opinion though and nothing that i've heard.

Exactly what tolm said and i thought.....He done his job and for me i would be glad to see the back of him after what he did..

You never know what could of happened in that game against bayern if we got a goal back...

On another point what would you say we needed...for me a winger is a priority and im hoping that this chile player is what they are talking about...

Bale is deffo that answer,full of pace and what we need when to change things of start on the front foot...gotta offer the likes of adam jonno who is clearly not good enough for me..

Another midfielder and of course a centre half to cover komps and lescott cause kolo and savic are not for me if we want the champs league...

Danamy said:
bournemouthblue said:

I'm still not convinced that Tevez wont go during the summer if a good offer comes in to be honest, that snake Kia will be working hard, that's for sure.

It's only my opinion though and nothing that i've heard.
I agree mate, in my opinion Mancini will be actively trying to sell him no matter what he says, he knows exactly how this transfer stuff works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.