CBD Oil

How do you take it? Is it ingested by droplets in water? Can you vape it? Is this the one they said can cure cancer similar to the Phoenix tears

How do you take it? Is it ingested by droplets in water? Can you vape it? Is this the one they said can cure cancer similar to the Phoenix tears

Oil form, a drop under the tongue and I'm sure you could add it to water but I feel taking it sublingually will give you a more effective absorption of the oil and yes it is said to help inhibit tumour growth but doesn't necessarily cure cancer as a whole as that's a systemic issue rather than a localised one, like a tumour is.

The only thing that effects cancer is chemo or radiotherapy,oestrogen in breast cancer can make the tumour grow quicker,natural remedies can help with symptoms but will not stop or cure tumours

Yes you can Vape it, been testing some out for the last month and it's helped out no end

The only thing that effects cancer is chemo or radiotherapy,oestrogen in breast cancer can make the tumour grow quicker,natural remedies can help with symptoms but will not stop or cure tumours

Have to disagree here, chemo and radiotherapy simply destroy everything, they are a killer in their own right, they are simply a barbaric and dangerous protocol. Nobody would freely consume either without falling seriously ill but you can take cbd oil any time, any day. There have been many testimonials of tumours not continuing to increase in size once cbd oil is consumed and unless they've altered something else within their lifestyle then it's benefiting their case.

Edit: tumours and cancer aren't synonymous, not all tumour cells are cancerous.

Have to disagree here, chemo and radiotherapy simply destroy everything, they are a killer in their own right, they are simply a barbaric and dangerous protocol. Nobody would freely consume either without falling seriously ill but you can take cbd oil any time, any day. There have been many testimonials of tumours not continuing to increase in size once cbd oil is consumed and unless they've altered something else within their lifestyle then it's benefiting their case.

Edit: tumours and cancer aren't synonymous, not all tumour cells are cancerous.
Until you can show me properly control clinical trial data then i stand by my post
Anything that helps with symptoms is very welcome but it won't control tumours of any sort,tumours can stop growing or shrink on their own in some cases and you can think something has caused it to do so when in reality it could be anything,self limiting tumours will stop growing on their own sometimes as the immune system deals with it,you can strenghen your immune system with living a cleaner life and alternative medicines and thats it

Yes you can Vape it, been testing some out for the last month and it's helped out no end

What's it helped you with mate? Like to hear as many testimonials as possible, often come across the detractors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.