CBD Oil

Until you can show me properly control clinical trial data then i stand by my post
Anything that helps with symptoms is very welcome but it won't control tumours of any sort,tumours can stop growing or shrink on their own in some cases and you can think something has caused it to do so when in reality it could be anything,self limiting tumours will stop growing on their own sometimes as the immune system deals with it,you can strenghen your immune system with living a cleaner life and alternative medicines and thats it

Well how can you say chemo and radiotherapy deals with it when clinical trials prove it actually kills most people? You have a case in wanting clinical trials to prove it but for me it shouldnt matter as you hit the nail on the head, living a better lifestyle is the true cure to all dis-ease and consuming hemp/cbd oil is most certainly in that realm IMO.

Well how can you say chemo and radiotherapy deals with it when clinical trials prove it actually kills most people? You have a case in wanting clinical trials to prove it but for me it shouldnt matter as you hit the nail on the head, living a better lifestyle is the true cure to all dis-ease and consuming hemp/cbd oil is most certainly in that realm IMO.
We have a poor success rate in the UK for curing cancer compared to other countries where they do much better but people with cancer die as thats the nature of the beast,chemo can give you longer life or cure you completely,alternative medicine can't do that,i take some supplements now to help with muscle pain and to help keep my bones strong but they are recommended by my doctor,like i say to help with symptoms they are great but curing cancer or tumours then no chance,lets agree to disagree,on some things anyway :)

It's coming and it's gonna be huge. Think of the anti cannabis propaganda of the last 50, 60years and ask yourself if governments worldwide do govern for the good of their people. Folk are still being prosecuted for possession in Ireland and every fucker and his hound know legalization is coming.

We have a poor success rate in the UK for curing cancer compared to other countries where they do much better but people with cancer die as thats the nature of the beast,chemo can give you longer life or cure you completely,alternative medicine can't do that,i take some supplements now to help with muscle pain and to help keep my bones strong but they are recommended by my doctor,like i say to help with symptoms they are great but curing cancer or tumours then no chance,lets agree to disagree,on some things anyway :)

Ye because we use chemo and radiation first which is a killer, it's only your bodies immune system and sheer will to live which can possibly survive it. My sister is one of the lucky ones but she was the only one out of 5 who survived it but not without direct effects, bone marrow transplant, hip replacement, schizophrenia, IBS. If you live a good lifestyle then you most likely won't get cancer ( air and crop pollutants would be the only things to compromise your immune system ). There's more of a chance of a person with cancer living longer with the same lifestyle without chemo/radiation than there is with. Plus you avoid the torture of the treatment itself. Plus chemo/radiation doesn't deal with the root cause so doesn't cure it and then you're left with the burn back from the chemo which many doctors will be honest with you about and say cancer could come back or your life expectancy is shortened. I know a lady who reversed breast cancer through a thorough detox and lifestyle improvement, doctors didn't understand but she did. Having said that, fair enough, agree to disagree on some things haha.

It's coming and it's gonna be huge. Think of the anti cannabis propaganda of the last 50, 60years and ask yourself if governments worldwide do govern for the good of their people. Folk are still being prosecuted for possession in Ireland and every fucker and his hound know legalization is coming.

I'm amazed some people still demonize it, they're OK with their crops/plants being sprayed with toxic crap and taking highly addictive and harmful pharmaceutical drugs but a plant is bad, a plant. A plant. Plant. And not even a regular plant, a plant with multiple use's to benefit all humans as a whole.

I'm amazed some people still demonize it, they're OK with their crops/plants being sprayed with toxic crap and taking highly addictive and harmful pharmaceutical drugs but a plant is bad, a plant. A plant. Plant. And not even a regular plant, a plant with multiple use's to benefit all humans as a whole.
They can't tax homegrown veg. Cannabis is akin. It will cripple the traditional pharmaceutical industry and the alcohol industry also. That's a whole lotta revenue gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.