CC Wolves vs City - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TEAM FOR TONIGHT IS......

itisnt the official team yet, as it isnt out but its somebody who has told me the exact team for the last few matches and got it spot on.
he is as itk as they get on things like this

Re: Tonight...

i agree with dw7 that saturday is more important but i really want a win tonight. we'd be in the quarter final where we could be drawn to play cardiff or palace at home, then we'd be one step from another cup final. i just want us to rack up a few trophies and the league cup would be fine with me.

citykev28 said:
i agree with dw7 that saturday is more important but i really want a win tonight. we'd be in the quarter final where we could be drawn to play cardiff or palace at home, then we'd be one step from another cup final. i just want us to rack up a few trophies and the league cup would be fine with me.

nail on the head

obviously saturday is more important, but as we haven't got a completely wank squad anymore, and we aint small-time, we should be gunning for this trophy

Ricster said:
wouldn't be a disaster if we went out to be honest. Im like totally, meh, over the Carling Cup.

So its begun :(

Were ''too big'' for certain competitions. I wont even waste my time disagreeing on this one. Even Championship teams dont seem to care about it these days, but i would be over the moon if we won it, just like any other competition.

Re: TEAM FOR TONIGHT IS......

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fucking Bridge, i thought he was dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or at least registered as a missing person

so did i ...

i'd much rather his missus played , and Bridge sat in the stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.