CC Wolves vs City - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight...

Wouldnt be a disaster losing, but still some benefits from being in it. It will be good for Pants, Savic, Razak to get a game tonight. A couple of other younger players will probably get some valuable experience.

And its just good to keep the momentum going.

stavros said:
Ricster said:
wouldn't be a disaster if we went out to be honest. Im like totally, meh, over the Carling Cup.

totally disagree
we cant be turning our noses up at silverware we are well capable of winning.
we now have the squad to compete in all 4 competitions.
Agreed, the only way to get a lasting winning dynasty is to become winners on a regular basis, in all competitions.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLD-7bCtME[/youtube]

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Ricster said:
wouldn't be a disaster if we went out to be honest. Im like totally, meh, over the Carling Cup.

So its begun :(

Were ''too big'' for certain competitions. I wont even waste my time disagreeing on this one. Even Championship teams dont seem to care about it these days, but i would be over the moon if we won it, just like any other competition.

I doubt Ricster wouldn't be over the moon if we won, like I would, but I can see where he's coming from. I'd rather have 3 points somewhere where we lost last season than get to the next round. I don't see it that we think we're too big, we're too small to spread ourselves out.

The final for this thing is played in January, which is a damn busy time, and losing can absolutely destroy your season (A la Arsenal.)

If we can get through with a 2nd string great but I don´t want us risking tiredness or injuries to get to the next round. The next 2 games are much more important. We can prolly play a near full strength team in the 1/4s depending on the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.