CC Wolves vs City - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TEAM FOR TONIGHT IS......

Looks a mighty strong side. Impressed with the respect Mancini is giving the competiton.

Re: Tonight...

If we had a paper thin squad racked with injuries then this wouldn't be a place to be but at the moment, with a more or less fully fit squad to rotate, we need to be in all competitions to keep players in the mix. So yes I want us to win tonight. . . obviously.

Bollocks,as a club in the infancy of progression we should be aiming to win as much silverware as possible.We are along way short of turning our nose up at any competition.

Dom38 said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Ricster said:
wouldn't be a disaster if we went out to be honest. Im like totally, meh, over the Carling Cup.

So its begun :(

Were ''too big'' for certain competitions. I wont even waste my time disagreeing on this one. Even Championship teams dont seem to care about it these days, but i would be over the moon if we won it, just like any other competition.

I doubt Ricster wouldn't be over the moon if we won, like I would, but I can see where he's coming from. I'd rather have 3 points somewhere where we lost last season than get to the next round. I don't see it that we think we're too big, we're too small to spread ourselves out.

The final for this thing is played in January, which is a damn busy time, and losing can absolutely destroy your season (A la Arsenal.)

Winning can also give you a boost and there's no one i wouldn't back us to win against

Re: TEAM FOR TONIGHT IS......

stonerblue said:
citykev28 said:
shit, no hargreaves? my bet might go down now.

it was in the MEN today. Slight muscle strain or summat.
If it's a double then your bet goes to a single (correct score)

it's not. it's a tenner with a lad in work that hargreaves starts 10 matches for us this season. i was kind of banking on quite a few in the league cup.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Ricster said:
wouldn't be a disaster if we went out to be honest. Im like totally, meh, over the Carling Cup.

So its begun :(

Were ''too big'' for certain competitions. I wont even waste my time disagreeing on this one. Even Championship teams dont seem to care about it these days, but i would be over the moon if we won it, just like any other competition.

Me too, I hate the attitude that it's ok to lose any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.