Celebrity spotting at COMS

bluejase said:
Remember timothy dalton being in the crowd, what was all that about?

Timothy Dalton is a City fan. I remember him speaking about it on the telly a few years ago.

Jason Mansford was sat behind me at the Pompey game. Seems a really good lad and positive City fan. Was funny with his comments etc

I used to see Cain Dingle all the time at Maine Road but never seen him since we moved to COMS.

I'm surprised no-one's seen Noel Gallagher. He's a massive citizen, he's obviously rolling in it and he doesn't seem to have a lot going on at the moment so you'd expect him to have a season ticket.

davymcfc said:
bluemoonste said:
Saw Steve Coogan last week.. Ah Haaaa
he's definitely a rag

Yep, and he's not even from Salford or Trafford! He's from Rochdale, so geographically he should be on our side!

Come to think of it, a lot of my favourite Manchester personalities are rags: Steve Coogan, Tony Wilson, Shaun Ryder, Ian Brown, Mani, Morrissey (well, he used to be at least), John Squire, Hooky, Bernard Sumner. And then apparently Thom Yorke is also a rag...

City just has Oasis, Reni from the Roses and Johnny Marr. Oh, and apparently Ian Curtis was a citizen too.

Blue Lloyd said:
bluejase said:
Remember timothy dalton being in the crowd, what was all that about?

Timothy Dalton is a City fan. I remember him speaking about it on the telly a few years ago.

Indeed he is but apparently he lives in LA so doesn't get the chance to go much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.