Celebrity spotting at COMS

I was sat a few seats from the guy who plays Frank Gallagher in Shameless at the Arsenal league Cup match

lee-mcfc said:
Get a life you tit.
I'm sick of these little full stops whenever somebody disagrees with a thread.
I couldn't give a shit about celebrity support myself, but am sick of arrogant pricks ( ooh I've got 6000 posts, my word is gospel, types).
It's a forum, so can all those who think they have some kind of editorial rights, because they've been sadder, longer than some of us, Fook off.

Revol said:
I'm surprised no-one's seen Noel Gallagher. He's a massive citizen, he's obviously rolling in it and he doesn't seem to have a lot going on at the moment so you'd expect him to have a season ticket.

davymcfc said:
he's definitely a rag

Yep, and he's not even from Salford or Trafford! He's from Rochdale, so geographically he should be on our side!

Come to think of it, a lot of my favourite Manchester personalities are rags: Steve Coogan, Tony Wilson, Shaun Ryder, Ian Brown, Mani, Morrissey (well, he used to be at least), John Squire, Hooky, Bernard Sumner. And then apparently Thom Yorke is also a rag...

City just has Oasis, Reni from the Roses and Johnny Marr. Oh, and apparently Ian Curtis was a citizen too.
shaun ryder was in my class at school and my mate.i can assure you he wasnt a fan of anybody,he didnt like football,just cos he was a salford lad people think he was a red is bullshit.

whalley ranger said:
lee-mcfc said:
Get a life you tit.
I couldn't give a shit about celebrity support myself, but am sick of arrogant pricks ( ooh I've got 6000 posts, my word is gospel, types).
It's a forum, so can all those who think they have some kind of editorial rights, because they've been sadder, longer than some of us, Fook off.

Lol .. great post, it's a forum so discuss, disagree and enjoy.

scall said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Timothy Dalton is a City fan. I remember him speaking about it on the telly a few years ago.

Indeed he is but apparently he lives in LA so doesn't get the chance to go much.

I'm a bit of a Bond fan and thought Dalton potrayed an excellent 007. So for me it's rather cool he's a City fan as well.

bluemoonste said:
whalley ranger said:
Get a life you tit.

Lol .. great post, it's a forum so discuss, disagree and enjoy.
Aah. feel better now mate.

Blue Lloyd said:
scall said:
Indeed he is but apparently he lives in LA so doesn't get the chance to go much.

I'm a bit of a Bond fan and thought Dalton potrayed an excellent 007. So for me it's rather cool he's a City fan as well.

"...James Bond is a City fan, James Bond is a City fan..."

:P

I saw Martin Petrov and Stephen Ireland on Saturday at the COMS they weren't sat next to me but they might as well have been for all they did on the pitch...

I sat next to Noel Gallagher at Leicester away a few years ago and sat behind me at another lower league match absolutely legless too was the young one out of Bread,I think his name is Joey.

whalley ranger said:
lee-mcfc said:
Get a life you tit.

:| my phone fucked up and deleted everything i said and i couldt delete the post!! FUCKING HELL CHILL OUT
how is a full stop disagreeing with anything anyways:S? , where have i been arrogant about 6000 posts? haha what a knob. !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.